website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

7 minutes ago, dezbee2008 said:

I can't wait to welcome you all to the US for the 2018 Open, and I might invite the penguins though I'm worried about how they will survive the Florida heat :lol: 

I am worried for the exact same thing as i am due to fly out to Orlando, Florida in 5 weeks time.... I will die with the heat :d

2 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

I am worried for the exact same thing as i am due to fly out to Orlando, Florida in 5 weeks time.... I will die with the heat :d

Oh, so you will be checking the venues for the next contest. :coffee:

#banbestmen

2 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Yeah, the heat can get unbearable at times... even if you've been here a long time like me (26/29 years)

Oh, and it rains a lot too, especially in the afternoons, so I would bring an umbrella just in case

and it´s all over :(

Congrats Brazil, Congrats vini for the amazing show and amazing weekend you did it all with great bravery. Respect :yes

so  time to tilt the sails on the boat and take back home.  we returns home with beautiful memory and huge hangover (thanks a lot Seamus)...

see you all in the US :hatoff:

Just now, hckosice said:

and it´s all over :(

Congrats Brazil, Congrats vini for the amazing show and amazing weekend you did it all with great bravery. Respect :yes

so  time to tilt the sails on the boat and take back home.  we returns home with beautiful memory and huge hangover (thanks a lot Seamus)...

see you all in the US :hatoff:

Séamus said he enjoyed your company and also said to me "that Slovak guy is not a bad chap". You must have bought him a drink or something :d

He slipped a four-leaved clover inside your backpack for a safe journey home ;)