Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account


vinipereira

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

Recommended Posts

After my first listen, I don't have one big favorite as usual, sadly :( I have 6 songs that I like a lot but I don't know which one I prefer. I'll have to listen to all the songs a few times, because sometimes you start to like or love a song after the 4th time or more :lol: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

After my first listen, I don't have one big favorite as usual, sadly :( I have 6 songs that I like a lot but I don't know which one I prefer. I'll have to listen to all the songs a few times, because sometimes you start to like or love a song after the 4th time or more :lol: 

It happens a lot to me the last part of what you describe.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Medal tables and points tables from each contest are available from today.

 

Only 2014 Annual Points Table is missing sadly.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

After my first listen, I don't have one big favorite as usual, sadly :( I have 6 songs that I like a lot but I don't know which one I prefer. I'll have to listen to all the songs a few times, because sometimes you start to like or love a song after the 4th time or more :lol: 

Legend has it, that Lithuania keeps getting better and better with every listen :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, dcro said:

Medal tables and points tables from each contest are available from today.

 

Only 2014 Annual Points Table is missing sadly.

Wouldn't be the Dutch if they didn't have more silver than gold or bronze.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, uk12points said:

Why not try a gentle reminder to:

:EGY @thepharoah

:HUN @Vojthas 

Either of you could be the historic 42nd competitor, breaking the record of 41 nations in a single contest?

I speak Hungarian, I study Hungarian language and culture at the univeristy, I write Hungrian-Polish-English sport dictionary, I support also Hungarian athletes, but I'm 100% :POL:)

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

I speak Hungarian, I study Hungarian language and culture at the univeristy, I write Hungrian-Polish-English sport dictionary, I support also Hungarian athletes, but I'm 100% :POL:)

b1dddbdc3a663713b0bebb1b087cb7ec--ducks-swim.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bohemia said:

After my first listen, I don't have one big favorite as usual, sadly :( I have 6 songs that I like a lot but I don't know which one I prefer. I'll have to listen to all the songs a few times, because sometimes you start to like or love a song after the 4th time or more :lol: 

Interestingly, as a neutral person to this contest I could give you my personal 12-points-pick right away, after a first listen. :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Quasit said:

Interestingly, as a neutral person to this contest I could give you my personal 12-points-pick right away, after a first listen. :d

 

Not allowed. Could swing the votes. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dcro said:

 

Not allowed. Could swing the votes. :p

I know but I can post after the contest, right? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Quasit said:

I know but I can post after the contest, right? :p

 

Sure. :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dolby said:

b1dddbdc3a663713b0bebb1b087cb7ec--ducks-swim.jpg

 

Hey duck. There is only room for one bird in this town....

 

Emperor-penguin.jpg

 

 

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×