website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

8 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

Yep, I'm dead :d

I know you use Fahrenheit over there so the reference might not mean anything to you, but I really struggle when the temperature rises above 20ºC :red:

And thanks for the rain warning, though I have already been pre-warned. And I think I can handle rain, I can do rain :d

20 C: Thats low even for winters.... :smoke:

With the Italian win and @dezbee2008 hosting the upcoming TISC, it's nice to see the legendary TISC participants taking over the reigns as hosts, following so many prior hosts that have been here from the very first contest. It makes you wonder who could be the next best possible candidate and who would want it the most after The US and Italy are done :p I think a Croatian win would be a very popular affair, the logo would be stats :p

36 minutes ago, Werloc said:

With the Italian win and @dezbee2008 hosting the upcoming TISC, it's nice to see the legendary TISC participants taking over the reigns as hosts, following so many prior hosts that have been here from the very first contest. It makes you wonder who could be the next best possible candidate and who would want it the most after The US and Italy are done :p I think a Croatian win would be a very popular affair, the logo would be stats :p

I do not want to hear that word for at least a month. :p

#banbestmen

3 hours ago, Werloc said:

He who must not be named

20 hours ago, konig said:

:ALG i dont like the first times i listen but with the time starts to do it, a quiet song with a great voice from Nabila and  Iddir (less from he, for me).

Curiosity: who are the infiltrates who starts to sing with them?? @bestmen

everything by Nabila/Iddir + one man "lyes Nino"  who did the echo of voices

the beat box by Iddir

the harmonic differents tones  by Nabila

14 hours ago, Dolby said:

20 C: Thats low even for winters.... :smoke:

Meanwhile, the promise of 19ºC (yes, 19ºC!!) is making the news pages here :d

https://www.independent.ie/weather/bank-holiday-weather-forecast-ireland-to-bask-in-sunshine-as-temperatures-to-reach-19c-36857775.html