website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

Very happy for the Italian victory! When we chose the song we have no special hope: we know that is a catchy song but the video is vintage and the song is in Italian so maybe not everyone will appreciate it, after listening all the songs (many of them very good) I hope in a good placement but I didn't think we can win

Thanks for the wonderful show @vinipereira and see you again for the open contest

3 hours ago, Quasit said:

Congrats to Italy. :yes

Here's my personal ranking. My 12-points-pick wasn't so difficult here, Naistumichiu is clearly ahead of the rest for me. It has been added to my own list of best songs of all time, which has 250+ listed so far, so thanks for that entry. :d

:ARG ARGENTINA 12

:FIN FINLAND 11

:DEN DENMARK 10

:AZE AZERBAIJAN 9
 :MDA MOLDOVA 8
 :POL POLAND 7
 :IND INDIA 6
 :RUS RUSSIA 5
 :FRA FRANCE 4
 :ITA ITALY 3
 :USA UNITED STATES 2
 :GRE GREECE 1

You welcome!!, im in shock to have received points from Great Britain.......imagine with your coment, may be you can participate in next TISC :whistle:

Oh wow, more than 100 points! I don’t remember but I don’t think portugal ever get this much points! 

Really great to know also that it ended in 7th, specially give the fact that it was literally the only nice song I heard in the radio during the few days I was in Lisbon this year :lol:

thanks to everyone who liked the song! And congrats to the winners :d

MY TOP 12

@Agger  

:DEN with the first listening, i know this song will be my firstone, that “viking” combination with black metal make me feel sirves, a great surprise from agger and i really thanks to him to share it.

Curiositys:  1) we dont know if the three girls are her daughters or disciples
                   2) She can be the  doublé actor for futures sequels of “The Ring”

:MDA I loved this song and i really think it can be the champion in this contest, sadly it was far to be the first, the combination of the band and the two singers is great,besides is a lively song, i really liked this and the other song of this moldovan band, thanks Ionutz  for this song. @Ionoutz24

Curiosity: i really dont want to live in a building when the neighbours can enter in your department with that facility. 

:IND  Probably the best entry of India of all times, lively song too with a great coreography and very representative of the country, like the other two songs i mentionated, hasa low points for my taste. @Dolby

Curiosity: we dont know if the maharajah are pleaced or not, he dont say any Word and dont make any gesture, may be all the singers and dancer were executed after the clip.

:IRL another song that i think it can  be the champion but it wasnt, catchy chorus and ”quiet rock”,  deserved top 10 position.

Curiosity: if i found a circus like they found in the forest……i probably run, is a creepy thing to meet, what are they doing there? @OlympicIRL

:USA a good motivational song for all who love sports, like us, even with a rap in the final part, a good surprise from U.S.A and thanks Dezbee to share it.

Curiosity: we dont know what happen with most of the athletes of the clip, may be they are losers and we think they are champions!! @dezbee2008

:ITA: the deserved champions, after Samarcanda (for the clip, a “joke song” for me me), this song is a big and great surprise, very catchy (with a simple lyrics) but catchy at all, with many italian descendant, one of them  translate the lyrics to me, and like the jurys italians says: a parody of a modern adiction to the selfies, is a wonderfull thing to see a non english song to win the contest.

Curiositys: 1) the song is soooo catchy that  even the cleaning staff sing it
                  2) I had a tv like the presenter appears in my infancy @Gianlu33

:NED the best song for my girlfriend, one of the few rock song and probably the best of good Kensington song, i dont understand well the lyrics in some parts but is a detail, the evil LDOG dont give a single point to it, for that reason if finish without points from the argentinian jury.

Curiosity: Kensington show me a cruel true: long time ago, mi cellphone absorb my soul, they are like cameras in fact……..its too late now. @heywoodu

:FIN another rock song (may be pop/rock), good voice of the singer and music from the band with that curious language like the finnish is, it deserves a better position to me.

Curiosity: they have luck, in that highway there arent cars…….they will be injurys or death in another case. @Finnator123

:TUN: catchy song (specially when the Little boy sing it) and is their own language too, is normal to me to like the songs from this country and this is one more to that list.

Curiositys: 1) the husband of the women is evil, you can see only seeing his face
                  2) they are very happy to be a “supose” sad song @amen09

:NZL: one of the catchyest songs of this contest for me, with a very simple lyric but with a very catchy chorus.

Curisioty: this song show us like a women be lucky only with an orange and a knife. @Wanderer

:MEX i dont like too much the pop songs but it has a catchy chorus and is in their own language.

Curiosity: the singer is probably the most beautiful mexican i have ever seen. @mrv86

:ALG i dont like the first times i listen but with the time starts to do it, a quiet song with a great voice from Nabila and  Iddir (less from he, for me).

Curiosity: who are the infiltrates who starts to sing with them?? @bestmen

I will post the another curiositys soon :d

Edited by konig