website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

hace 1 minuto, konig said:

Except "late woodu" let to Portugal to send us to the seventh position, we will be sixth....so nothing wrong with the prediction, i really think Moldova can win this contest in another side :facepalm:

Also Ireland above us nos. Fuck this guy tbh :p

25 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Finally, after years and years, Italy won a Totallympic Song Contest, it's unbeliveble! Congrats to @Henry_Leon, @Pablitaand @SteveParker, we do it! :hyper::champion:

Abbriacciamoci tutti e vogliamoci bene: Siamo campioni del mondo! Campioni del Mondo! Campioni del Mondo! Campioni del Mondo! E questa volta no, questa volta no... Questa volta abbiamo vinto noi. E Beppe, ci prendiamo la coppa, Beppe! Ci prendiamo la coppa, Beppe! Alza la coppa, capitano! Alzala alta al cielo, capitano, perché questa è la coppa di tutti gli italiani! Perché oggi grazie a voi abbiamo vinto tutti! Alzala alta perché oggi è più bello essere italiani! 

We like doing the "popopo" thing too in France :lol:

PS: reading "2006 Campioni del Mondo" brings back bad memories, how dare you :mad:

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

nah what to expect from a speedskating country...

You might guess it by that, yes...if you know your history. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Netherlands.gif

Switzerland.png SWITZERLAND 12

Finland.png FINLAND 11

Germany.png GERMANY 10

Portugal.png PORTUGAL 9
 UnitedStates.png UNITED STATES 8
 Ireland.png IRELAND 7
 GreatBritain.png GREAT BRITAIN 6
 France.png FRANCE 5
 Denmark.png DENMARK 4
 Mexico.png MEXICO 3
 Algeria.png ALGERIA 2
 Malta.png MALTA 1

Dat waren de Nederlandse stemmen. Een belangrijke mededeling: Nederland heeft de bewuste keuze gemaakt om uit het Comité te stappen. Binnenkort zal meer informatie naar buiten komen over het handelen binnen deze exclusieve club, die meer te vergelijken is met een cult, en waar Nederland geen deel meer van uit wenst te maken. Aan de leden van het Comité: misschien kom je erachter dat het bankaccount leeg is, net als de parkeerplaats. Ik heb alles meegenomen. Alle anderen wensen we een fijne ochtend, middag, avond en nacht en tot de volgende keer!

That's it for the Dutch votes. We're closing with an important note: the Netherlands has made the conscious choice to leave the Committee. Soon we will release more information about the dealings inside this exclusive club, which is better comparable with nothing less than a cult, and of which the Netherlands did not want to be any part any longer. To the Committee members: you may find the bank account to be empty, as well as the parking lot. I took it.To all others, we wish you a wonderful morning, afternoon, evening and night and we'll see you next time!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minutę temu, Bohemia napisał:

I'm glad that other people enjoyed Finland's song :thumbup: It's another one of these songs that I didn't like when I first listened to it and then it grew on me.

It was the same in my case, then they finished with 11 in my voting :d

Just now, heywoodu said:

That's it for the Dutch votes. We're closing with an important note: the Netherlands has made the conscious choice to leave the Committee. Soon we will release more information about the dealings inside this exclusive club, which is better comparable with nothing less than a cult, and of which the Netherlands did not want to be any part any longer. To the Committee members: you may find the bank account to be empty, as well as the parking lot. I took it.To all others, we wish you a wonderful morning, afternoon, evening and night and we'll see you next time!

Ok, TISC-News would like to reserve the rights for that story.

#banbestmen