website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Good guy :d

It's so tiring/intense though, every single second feels like "oh my god NOW IT'S HAPPENING!!....oh wait, no...OH YES NOW!!! wait, no....that was noth OH MY GOD GOAL!!1" and so on :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Bookmark post alert.

This will be the Team Challenge power-play order for this final session. Current power-play points are in brackets.

Fernando de Noronha (0)

Ouro Preto (0)

Manaus (1)

Sao Luis (8)

Cuiaba (9)

Gramado (12)

Salvador (12)

Natal (18)

Foz do Iguacu (20)

Brasilia (21)

Every team will get therefore one more turn of power-play. Remember, all Brazilian points in this stage will be doubled for power-play. This means that everyone still has a chance to win Brazil by collecting most power-play points.

Whoever gets Brazil at the end will get 50 additional points as the grand prize.

Wait, so just the power play points decide who gets 50 extra points? 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

That's correct. :d

Interesting :p 

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Welcome back :d

Has this been of any use then? :p

Sadly not.

Lost my phone at a party thursday and got it back too late today to have it in use.

Meanwhile my reserve phone was worse than I remembered meaning using it on the net was worse for the battery than I thought.

Edited by Agger