website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

There we go, Bruna training a blind Chilean girl in Gramado (as part of Chile trying to set up a Paralympic team and Bruna's journey on becoming a coach after her career) :d 

Spoiler

dLB6UjI.jpg

(I was searching my files for Gramado, because I was sure I recorded a video of the sprint champs, but couldn't find it :p )

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

@FC Mezhgorye @dezbee2008 @Belle what should we name our team? :d 

I can't wait to see the Iguaçu Falls :wub:

Thanks guys for the voting draw, it was really fun to watch from afar, even though it was probably the worst for you Dan, sorry :lol: 

I love that idea of the teams, that's awesome! And what better edition to bring this new thing than the 10th one. I think I've never been that excited for a TISC, except probably for the first one of course :d 

52 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Séamus is really excited, he is packing his suitcase as we speak!

He can't wait to meet with @Finnator123 @justony and @IoNuTzZ  :cheer: #TeamFiftyShades

I hope Seamus is ready, because in Finland we don't have this thing called small-talk :d

I open my box now  ( sent before 9 hours )

Hi Vinipereyra! Sorry again for being late! I think for that reason i was disqualificated from organization. Can you give me one more chance to join again to vote? 

-------------------------------------------------------------

so what do you think guys ? can i give him one more chance to vote ?

image.png.12a2fd77d415de12097c948a7090cd39.png

But But  wait ... i'm not Vinipereira