website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

15 hours ago, Werloc said:

@Belle @Nathy @Gigs @Argenis Gonzalez Hey there, I was wondering how's the voting process going for you? :d

Haven't started yet... I was sick, then on a business trip and now I'm even sicker than before :(

Will vote today or tomorrow though :yes

Hopp Suisse! Forza Italia! Go Canada Go!

Here is how the breakdown of where the delegations will be split up for our stay in Brazil and the number of delegations that will stay in each region. The locations of each delegation will be randomly assigned during the live draw next weekend. As you can see Antarctica will be housed in Snowland in Gramado and 4 other delegations will share the experience of Gramado with them. 9 other cities and regions will house 4 delegations each. Meanwhile, the hosts will be based in Rio and one lucky delegation will be based alongside the Brazilian delegation and will be their guest. Also, as a a once-off for the special jubilee edition, the hosts will deliver their votes first and is also a fitting continuation from the last edition in which the Brazilian jury were the final jury to vote.

Brasília (DF)
   NATION
   NATION
   NATION
   NATION
Cuiabá (MT)
   NATION
   NATION
   NATION
   NATION

Fernando de Noronha (PE)
   NATION
   NATION
   NATION
   NATION
Foz do Iguaçu (PR)
   NATION
   NATION
   NATION
   NATION

Gramado (RS)
    Antarctica-flat-icon.png  ANTARCTICA
   NATION
   NATION
   NATION
   NATION

Rio de Janeiro (RJ)
    Brazil-icon.png  BRAZIL
    NATION

Manaus (AM)
   NATION
   NATION
   NATION
   NATION

Natal (RN)
   NATION
   NATION
   NATION
   NATION
Ouro Preto (MG)
   NATION
   NATION
   NATION
   NATION

Salvador (BA)
   NATION
   NATION
   NATION
   NATION
São Luís (MA)
   NATION
   NATION
   NATION
   NATION

Edited by OlympicIRL

I want so badly to be drawn in Gramado :p 

Foz do Iguaçu, Fernando de Noronha and Brasilia are my other preferences, with Manaus being all the way down on my list :d 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

17 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Gramado because of Antarctica? Or for another reason like Bruna? :d. Where is is she from?

Yep, because of Snowland and because the Brazilian cross-country team (and the Paralympic team) sometimes has some trainings or competitions there :d (last year it was even streamed live!)

She is from Caraguatatuba, which I would say is definitely worth a Google, but spends most of the time in an appartment paid by the federation in inland São Carlos :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

@OlympicIRL Here's a crazy idea. Since we're having all these locations and all of them are with different colours, during the liveshow, we could even track which region is doing the best by combining the votes of the nations in each region :d This could possibly build some team spirit and comradery, when you'd celebrate other Salvador nations getting points as well :p

Edit: Basically Harry Potter, but with 10 houses instead of 4

Edited by Werloc