website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

I'm just going to type down some of the members that have not logged in for a long time, but only from those countries that aren't safe yet:

@Il_qar - March 12th

@Janakis - March 19th

@ruslan - March 18th

@Ionoutz24 - March 9th

@dimast - March 18th

@Nathy - March 21st

@Memo - A very long time ago

@ArgenisGonzalez - March 13th

I don't know why I wasn't able to tag the others, but I guess that these are the votes with the possibility of danger, an exception is Dimast, because two other Russian users are active still.

16 hours ago, vinipereira said:

CitiesandVenues.png

Gramado, awesome! Snowland represent :woohoo::hyper:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The Ship with Slovak delegation just landed in Madeira :whistle: yes, I know..still long road to go,...hopefully we´ll be there at time (and personally I hope we are in the good direction as well :d) and fit...because, honestly, this sailing doesn´t exactly do well to some members of our mini-team at all....but you know limited budget :(

but back to topic..

there rumors that the team leader will use this todays stay to send the votes, since few peoples will go to visit the CR7 museum, some others that don´t really follow football will try to find some local internet cafe or so to officially send the votes :d

all in all..you can expect our votes in few hours, if not...then something went horribly wrong then ..

37 minutes ago, hckosice said:

The Ship with Slovak delegation just landed in Madeira :whistle: yes, I know..still long road to go,...hopefully we´ll be there at time (and personally I hope we are in the good direction as well :d) and fit...because, honestly, this sailing doesn´t exactly do well to some members of our mini-team at all....but you know limited budget :(

but back to topic..

there rumors that the team leader will use this todays stay to send the votes, since few peoples will go to visit the CR7 museum, some others that don´t really follow football will try to find some local internet cafe or so to officially send the votes :d

all in all..you can expect our votes in few hours, if not...then something went horribly wrong then ..

I do hope the team leader will leave everyone behind who goes to visit the CR7 museum?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The Dutch delegation is in São Carlos in the state of São Paulo by the way, we've made our way there this week. It's before official accomodation started apparently, so we're staying in the apartment used by the Brazilian snow sports federation until it's time to move on to our TAISC accomodation :cheer: