website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2018

16 ore fa, OlympicIRL ha scritto:

Yes, and @leli. is back with us now too, she could join :d

Thanks for thinking about me :) but I'm not sure how much I could help or if I would be able to follow this properly tbh :(

16 ore fa, Wanderer ha scritto:

Is this song considered as some sort of satire on the presence of social media and selfies, which preoccupies modern generations who should be making real friendship, going outside to spent time with friends and actually talking?

Yes, exactly. The fact that we are more likely to talk to others through social media than in person, as it was common until some years ago (even if it seems ages have passed since those days).

32 minuty temu, Belle napisał:

I would love to participate but I will travel during the final dates. I have no possibilities to join this time. But Thank you for thinking about me. I really feel welcomed in this very nice forum. Thank you all.:yes

I think that it's still possible to have you it in it, just choose song before 14th March, then you will have time to sending votes between 19th March to 6th April. Then if you won't able to to enter during final and posted your votes the host can posted it instead you :)

28 minutes ago, rybak said:

I think that it's still possible to have you it in it, just choose song before 14th March, then you will have time to sending votes between 19th March to 6th April. Then if you won't able to to enter during final and posted your votes the host can posted it instead you :)

That would be great. I hope it is possible. I would love to join this contest.

1 hour ago, rybak said:

Very well Rybak, i dont want to be annoyng in the private messages.

2 hours ago, Belle said:

Yes, that would be no problem at all Belle :). All you need to do is choose a song to represent Sweden, and then when the registration period is closed and all songs have been posted, you listen to all and decide which songs to award your points to. You get plenty of time to listen to all the songs and when you are happy to vote, you post the votes in a private message to the host vini. The dates for each phase is located in the first post of this thread if you are unsure of when everything happens.

And then it is no problem if you are absent during the live show because if you cannot be here to deliver the votes yourself, the host vini will be able to post them on thread when the time comes :). It is quite a regular thing too, many jury members are unable to deliver their votes so it is not a problem. So you and Sweden are very much welcome to participate :)

3 hours ago, Belle said:

Basically, if you're able to cast your votes before the deadline, then there's absolutely no problem with you not being able to present the results live.