web
analytics
Sign in to follow this  
Maxim Fastovsky

American Football Discussion Thread

Just now, ofan said:

The Lions didn't lose this week, they tied Arizona

Oh they lost this week. Any week the Lions play is a loss ;)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Oh they lost this week. Any week the Lions play is a loss ;)

Hockenson can really make Stafford look good again even though some 'experts' hated you taking a TE in the first round. But you have to finish the deal off. Lions let Cardinals off the hook big time.

• Like 1

Raiders beat Broncos 24-16! Early positives from rookie RB Josh Jacobs plus we had three sacks! That's 25% of the entire sack production last season!

The Antonio Brown soap opera just keeps on going. Now his former personal trainer accused him of rape :facepalm:

Just now, Monzanator said:

The Antonio Brown soap opera just keeps on going. Now his former personal trainer accused him of rape :facepalm:

I can’t wait for the mostly liberal Patriots fan base to deal with loving Antonio Brown, but also supporting the #metoo movement. Thank God I’m Lions fan and our players only get in trouble for assaulting players on the field :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

I can’t wait for the mostly liberal Patriots fan base to deal with loving Antonio Brown, but also supporting the #metoo movement. Thank God I’m Lions fan and our players only get in trouble for assaulting players on the field :p

Is Boston that liberal? I believe Kraft, Bellichick & even Brady have called Trump as 'friend'? ;)  Patriots' reign of terror is probably more important than #MeToo and all that crap.