web
analytics
Sign in to follow this  
Maxim Fastovsky

American Football Discussion Thread

Can't sleep, so i'm here to see if Tom Brady is going to write history once again. Not interested in the sport, but this guy is worth the admiration! :yes

Edited by Federer91

Ok time for one and a half hour of sleep :p :( 

Well, I’m pretty sure there’ll be a lot of mourning students and faculty tomorrow

• Haha 1

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

That might the lamest Super Bowl I’ve ever watched. I was a giant meh for me. Loved that they killed off the Bud Knight though. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Well, I’m pretty sure there’ll be a lot of mourning students and faculty tomorrow

Quick, open a safe space for the emotionally challenged who can't handle the 'wrong' team winning :p 

Edited by heywoodu

6 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

That might the lamest Super Bowl I’ve ever watched. I was a giant meh for me. Loved that they killed off the Bud Knight though. 

The killing of the Bud Knight was surely one of the only highlights when it came to the commercials.

The halftime show was terrible

But I enjoyed the match. Great defensive football isn't really that bad (though I'm sure people will call me biased :p )

• Like 1