website statistics

American Football Discussion Thread

Maxim Fastovsky

19 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’m honestly boycotting the NFL currently, so I wouldn’t know unless it makes the news

That'll teach 'em!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Jon Gruden will probably blow up the Raiders season in mid-October. Trading Khalil Mack remains an option? :facepalm:

Gonna cheer for the Seahawks too now that old man Janikowski has found a new home! :cheer:

And as usual, fuck the Giants AND Broncos! :mad:

Btw, ESPN won't broadcast the anthem on MNF. Pussy move!

11 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Okay, how about blowing up the Raiders on September 1st!

Gruden will trade Khalil Mack to the fuckin' Chicago Bears? Like really? Gruden is officially burning my house down :bones:

Maybe Gruden's plan is to destroy the team, so the team won't move to Las Vegas? Or maybe his plan is to split the team into atoms, so when they move to Las Vegas, they can change the name to Las Vegas Atoms? It would be fitting for Las Vegas :p

Gruden is running the show, period. GM McKenzie just became the proverbial puppet and it's not simply all down to money. Raiders have sucked for so long and now that they finally have a genuine QB, they get rid of their best player. Rams trolled around with Donald but still paid him. I have zero trust in Gruden's long-term plan now. I only wait untl he starts to complain about a lack of pass rush during the season. You had the man in the building and you let hm go :facepalm:

4 ore fa, Monzanator ha scritto:

Okay, how about blowing up the Raiders on September 1st!

Gruden will trade Khalil Mack to the fuckin' Chicago Bears? Like really? Gruden is officially burning my house down :bones:

Mack basically traded himself when decided to boycott the training camp and the pre-season waiting for a new (crazy) contract that never came...

p.s. I'm a Raider fan since 1983...I really hate losing Mack, but now there are no other chances (and better send him to the fu**in' Bears than feeding any division rival)...

p.p.s. for sure, given the player he is, I'd have paid him all the money he wanted...:old:

but I'm not the man running the show...:dunno::facepalm:

Donald boycotted camp for the second year running and that neither hurts Rams nor his bank account IMO. Gruden is crazy if he thinks all that draft capital will help him to find someone even remotely close to Mack. Pass rushing has become huge these days with so many teams battling OL issues. This is will be a wild ride for the Raiders this season if the secondary doesn't step it up and the front seven suddenly loses it's grip. Don't tell me Gruden wants to waste year one on rebuilding only to explode when they move to Vegas. This could be even worse than Al Davis flaming out with his SB MVP free agent ideas...

• 3 weeks later...

Vontae Davis of the Bills pissed off his team....by retiring from American football at half-time :lol:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/45544961

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

12 minuti fa, heywoodu ha scritto:

Vontae Davis of the Bills pissed off his team....by retiring from American football at half-time :lol:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/45544961

imho, it's the team that pissed him off...they are so bad that he might have asked himself: "why should I put my health at risk because of this bunch of suckers? I'm rich enough, now...I'd better enjoy my retirement before I end up in a hospital because of a teammate missing a tackle"...:whistle:

Edited by phelps