website statistics

American Football Discussion Thread

Maxim Fastovsky

Just now, phelps said:

imho, it's the team that pissed him off...they are so bad that he might have asked himself: "why should I put my health at risk because of this bunch of suckers? I'm rich enough, now...I'd better enjoy my retirement before I end up in a hospital because of a teammate missing a takle"...:whistle:

Well yeah, but at least say that well before or after the game or something, so at least the game plan can be made without you in it.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

15 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Vontae Davis of the Bills pissed off his team....by retiring from American football at half-time :lol:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/45544961

And this is the man who has twitted this...

image.png.7be7e4329115d1ec5745d6370e31fa0e.png

Hah! Payback for the Montana/Rice years. Keeping 49ers irrelevant for just a little longer...

Patriots lost a second game by a double-digit margin for the first time since 2002! Is the Evil Empire shaking? Too early to tell since Lions are coached by NE's ex-DC who knows them inside out.

14 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Hah! Payback for the Montana/Rice years.

Surely you don't mean Garoppolo's torn ACL here?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

26 minuti fa, Monzanator ha scritto:

I read the 49ers forum and some complained why they deserved this? Sheesh... 5 SB in 13 years is more than overdue to suffer some bad luck. Now the only thing missing is Packers struggling without a QB but that won't happen until 2025 or sth ;)

naaa...Packers are just one dirty "roughin' the passer" away from the nightmare getting true...:whistle:

26 minutes ago, phelps said:

naaa...Packers are just one dirty "roughin' the passer" away from the nightmare getting true...:whistle:

Well, Packers' ,Clay Matthews, knows how to get a "roughing the passer" penalty :whistle:

bodyweight.jpg

Edited by wumo26