website statistics

Winter Olympic Games 2018 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

13 минуты назад, ahjfcshfghb сказал:

I’m going to 26 events and the Opening Ceremony. Hahaha. 

Trying to get women’s figure skating tickets too. Want to see at least one Russian gold. See what it’s like.

If you actually want to do an interview then I’m down for sure! Not sure if I could really add much. I just thought it would be an entertaining idea. Though I definitely have a lot to say on the matter.

Shame about the list- I guess we’ll wait it out. Scandalous how they announce it so soon without appeal chance, plus without solid evidence. I do think it’s a conspiracy. Isolate Russia on the international stage. Even North Korea is being given nice treatment. Ridiculous.

I'm interested to know about the ‘alternative competitions’ for Russians and who will participate in them!

All right, I'm coming to Gangneung on 6th February and will stay there for 20 days. I hope to meet with you at some time after the opening ceremony. I'll have busy schedule but it's going to be a really great interview, I'm sure about that.

It's not yet clear about alternate events. They will be arranged in Sochi for everyone who missed Olympics, but I have no other details. When they organised such competition for Paralympians in 2016, I couldn't even find the results...

10 minutes ago, vovanA said:

All right, I'm coming to Gangneung on 6th February and will stay there for 20 days. I hope to meet with you at some time after the opening ceremony. I'll have busy schedule but it's going to be a really great interview, I'm sure about that.

It's not yet clear about alternate events. They will be arranged in Sochi for everyone who missed Olympics, but I have no other details. When they organised such competition for Paralympians in 2016, I couldn't even find the results...

Nice and I have the same timeframe exactly. Except I’m away the 20th/21st as I’ll be in Seoul. PM me here when you’d like to plan the interview and we can go from there, haha. 

That’s weird about the Paralympic thing. Didn’t think it would be so obscure. I predict the 2018 will be a kind of ‘Russian Championships’ with few foreigners.. maybe a few Norwegian rejects too. Lol. Though a higher profile for sure. It has to be. A significant purpose should be to get exposure.

The Slovak Olympic House will be opened during the games in Gangneung, The 2 floors building of 400 will be open daily from 11:00 to 24:00 every Olympic day. The entry is free for the slovak and foreign athletes, journalists or simple visitors and fans.

The main idea of the Slovak Olympic house is as usual to present our sport, Slovak culture, music, traditions and especially gastronomy (No worries guys, Slovak beers will be available in sufficient quantity ;)).

The Slovak House is located near the Olympic Village and the Czech House. Its capacity is 150 people.  and everyone involved hope that will be the place of eventual Slovak successes official celebrations.

%5B10%5Dslovensky-domjpg.jpg

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

The Slovak Olympic House will be opened during the games in Gangneung, The 2 floors building of 400 will be open daily from 11:00 to 24:00 every Olympic day. The entry is free for the slovak and foreign athletes, journalists or simple visitors and fans.

The main idea of the Slovak Olympic house is as usual to present our sport, Slovak culture, music, traditions and especially gastronomy (No worries guys, Slovak beers will be available in sufficient quantity ;)).

The Slovak House is located near the Olympic Village and the Czech House. Its capacity is 150 people.  and everyone involved hope that will be the place of eventual Slovak successes official celebrations.

%5B10%5Dslovensky-domjpg.jpg

I think I’ll go there to watch the Women’s Slalom :yes

My final itinerary is here, if it has an asterisk * it means I'd like to go but only if I get a bargain ticket price (or in some cases, a ticket at all..). So maybe not so final after all :p. If anyone is anywhere at any of these events feel free to let me know. 

9th- Moguls Qualification 10:00
9th- Opening Ceremony 19:00
10th- Cross Country Women Skiathlon 16:15
10th- Short Track Session 19:00
10th- United Korea Women Hockey vs Switzerland 21:10*
11th- Alpine Men's Downhill 11:00*
11th- Biathlon Men's Sprint 20:15 
12th- Women's Snowboard Slopestyle Final 10:00* 
12th- Biathlon Pursuits 19:10 
13th- Short Track Session 19:00* (backup: CC Sprints)
14th- (watch Vlhova in Slovak House) 10:00
14th- Nordic Combined Normal Hill 15:00
14th- Biathlon Women Individual 20:05
15th- Pair Free Skate 10:30
15th- Ice Hockey- Korea vs Czech Republic 21:10
16th- Women's SnowboardCross 10:00
16th- Cross Country Men's 15km Free 15:00
16th- Speed Skating Women's 5000m 20:00
17th- Men Figure Skating Free Program 10:00* (backup: Women SuperG)
17th- Ski Jumping Large Hill Final 21:30
18th- Alpine Men Giant Slalom 10:15 
18th- Biathlon Mass Start Men 20:15 
18th- (watch Erbanova in Czech House) 21:35
19th- Two-man Bobsleigh Heats 3 and 4 20:15 
20th- EXPLORE SEOUL
21st- DMZ TOUR
22nd- Biathlon Women Relay 20:15 
23rd- Alpine Women Combined 11:00 (partial)
23rd- Figure Skating Women Free Program 12:30 (partial)
23rd- Biathlon Men Relay 20:15 
24th- (watch Ledecka in Czech House) 12:00
24th- (watch Speed Skating Mass Start in Czech House) 20:00
25th- Women Curling Gold Medal Game 9:05
25th- Ice Hockey Gold Medal Game 13:10

3 hours ago, hckosice said:

SVK house will be open from 11:00 to 24:00 :)

Better be there in time :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!