website statistics

Winter Olympic Games 2018 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Is anyone actually going to the 2018 Olympics? Just outta curiosity. 

I would have tried my best if Bruna qualified, but since that's not happening...nah :p It's a million times easier to follow everything from home, so that has my preference then :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

36 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I would have tried my best if Bruna qualified, but since that's not happening...nah :p It's a million times easier to follow everything from home, so that has my preference then :p 

See I've never actually seen a Biathlon event live (I live in New Zealand) and I need to see one before everyone retires after this season. Thinking either the Olympics on the way to Europe, or the final World Cups. I'm going to Europe in a couple of months. Obviously lots of other events I'd love to see but I'd have to pick and choose very few.

5 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

See I've never actually seen a Biathlon event live (I live in New Zealand) and I need to see one before everyone retires after this season. Thinking either the Olympics on the way to Europe, or the final World Cups. I'm going to Europe in a couple of months. Obviously lots of other events I'd love to see but I'd have to pick and choose very few.

Definitely choose biathlon :p  Although it's a bit hard to follow who is doing well in interval start races, but I think in a World Cup that's made easier with screens and such, unlike in the IBU Cups. 

In the summer (southern winter) you can go to Mt Hotham in Australia and cheer on Team Australia/Brazil who are most likely training and competing there :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

36 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Definitely choose biathlon :p  Although it's a bit hard to follow who is doing well in interval start races, but I think in a World Cup that's made easier with screens and such, unlike in the IBU Cups. 

In the summer (southern winter) you can go to Mt Hotham in Australia and cheer on Team Australia/Brazil who are most likely training and competing there :d 

I’ll let you know if I make it!

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone's going, I'll be at these events:

I guess I like Biathlon too much :p 

Though in saying that, the tickets for it are dirt cheap. Skating ones quite pricey. Lucked out for the Gold Medal Game- I got a ticket for $150. 

9th- Opening Ceremony 19:00
10th- Biathlon Women's Sprint 20:15 
11th- Alpine Men's Downhill 11:00
11th- Biathlon Men's Sprint 20:15 
12th- Women's Snowboard Slopestyle Final 10:00 
12th- Biathlon Pursuits 19:10 
13th- Short Track Session 19:00
15th- Pair Free Skate 10:30
16th- Women's SnowboardCross 10:00
16th- CC Men's 15km Free 15:00
16th- Speed Skating Women's 5000m 20:00
17th- Ski Jumping Large Hill Final 21:30