website statistics

Winter Olympic Games 2018 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

2 hours ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Bought my Pyeongchang tickets today :) 

As it stands I'll be seeing a bit of everything. Really glad I managed to get a short track skating one! Those went fast. 

good luck with 20 hours of plane first 2018-01-12_10-41-23.jpg.261d94c5836c63aa322d4e3a1cc61a07.jpg

1 hour ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

25th- Ice Hockey Gold Medal Game 13:10

Aaaaaand that's the end of @hckosice on Totallympics since he most likely logged out forever because of jealousness :(

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Aaaaaand that's the end of @hckosice on Totallympics since he most likely logged out forever because of jealousness :(

Noooo :( 

Though Slovakia won't be there anyway ;) Neither will we, I think. 

The ticket was from this weird loophole. Discounted tickets for 'Youth' ie. 18 and under are available only for Koreans, half price compared to others. All $300 tickets were sold out, next best was $600. But there's a resale service, and if a Korean resells a 'Youth' ticket, anyone can buy it. One did and I bought it ('Youth' can be 18, actually). Weird

Personally I'm jealous of the women's sprint (biathlon), the bobsleigh runs, the biathlon relays and mass starts and pursuits and the boardercross and alpine skiing giant slalom and the ski jumping :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Personally I'm jealous of the women's sprint (biathlon), the bobsleigh runs, the biathlon relays and mass starts and pursuits and the boardercross and alpine skiing giant slalom and the ski jumping :d 

I'm jealous that you probably still have money in your bank account :p

7 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Noooo :( 

Though Slovakia won't be there anyway ;) Neither will we, I think. 

The ticket was from this weird loophole. Discounted tickets for 'Youth' ie. 18 and under are available only for Koreans, half price compared to others. All $300 tickets were sold out, next best was $600. But there's a resale service, and if a Korean resells a 'Youth' ticket, anyone can buy it. One did and I bought it ('Youth' can be 18, actually). Weird

Nah, it is not like it is absolutely impossible for the Czechs to reach the final.In the last Channel One Cup CZE did actually quite good and finished just behind the untouchable Russians and did played in overall very well against every opponent they faced. Look at Nagano, no one expected from the Czechs to reach the semis and they won gold :)

For Slovakia, you´re right in other hand, no chance there :d

Just now, hckosice said:

Nah, it is not like it is absolutely impossible for the Czechs to reach the final.In the last Channel One Cup CZE did actually quite good and finished just behind the untouchable Russians and did played in overall very well against every opponent they faced. Look at Nagano, no one expected from the Czechs to reach the semis and they won gold :)

For Slovkai, you´re right in other hand, no chance there :d

I'll go out on a limb and say a semifinal for us. The lack of NHL hurts us way less than other teams, and we've had some great results this season. But it's small things that can decide these games, and we never make finals anymore since 2010 :mirror:

I'll say Russia and Finland in the final.

3 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

and we never make finals anymore since 2010 :mirror:

That's like what, 4 missed finals or something? Not a big sample :p 

Just now, ahjfcshfghb said:

8, thank you very much. 

Stop reminding me :( 

Still less consecutive missed finals than our ice hockey team :evil: