website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Bet Contest Discussion Thread

LDOG

Now that it's closed and everything, anyone interested in sharing their biggest bets while we wait for the full overview? :p 

These were my 8+ point bets, if anyone cares:

qnxuwM0.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Oh, I see one is already won :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

"At least 3 Torino 2006 medalists will win a medal" is also one of the easiest questions.

(Marit Bjoergen, Sven Kramer, Meghan Agosta and also Lindsey Jacobellis, Tatjana Hüfner, Charles Hamelin, Arianna Fontana and a few others that I don't remember)

2 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

"At least 3 Torino 2006 medalists will win a medal" is also one of the easiest questions.

(Marit Bjoergen, Sven Kramer, Meghan Agosta and also Lindsey Jacobellis, Tatjana Hüfner, Charles Hamelin, Arianna Fontana and a few others that I don't remember)

Yes, Wust and Bjoergen already did that.

#banbestmen

2018BetContest.png

Bet Contest Answers List available here

Guys, I'm having trouble (due to various reasons) to follow the Games closely. Could one of you gentle souls send me a PM whenever bets 11 (under 18 gold medalists) & 12 (Torino 2006 medalists) have an answer? 

Edited by LDOG

32 minutes ago, LDOG said:

2018BetContest.png

Bet Contest Answers List available here

Guys, I'm having trouble (due to various reasons) to follow the Games closely. Could one of you gentle souls send me a PM whenever bets 11 (under 18 gold medalists) & 12 (Torino 2006 medalists) have an answer? 

not yet...they are both still open (number 12 probably will have the answer -YES- tomorrow, after the speedskating race (the men's 5000m)...