PSA Challenger Tour

Chennai:-

Men:- Aditya, Harinder loose in SF 

Mahesh plays in Finals

FIDE Grand Swiss Open - Rd7

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

1 hour ago, Madhusudhan said:

Does anyone from this group planning for Tokyo olympics?

Am thinking about it...if any one has same idea do let me know

Can we watch multiple sports, I guess watching multiple sports during the event television maybe the best option, anyway will think about it

Edited by Sanjib

30 minutes ago, Sanjib said:

Can we watch multiple sports, I guess watching multiple sports during the event television maybe the best option, anyway will think about it

I had watched last 6 olympics on TV......and as you said we have the advantage of watching multiple sports at a time

But this time am thinking of experiencing the olympics from live audience point of view.... i think if we plan for only indian events there may not be multiple events at same time as shooting is in the beginning and wrestling is in the end....... badminton and boxing events are in between

Anyway we will be having Mobiles to watch live streaming

2 hours ago, sanjaydas said:

While we have seen improvements in Shooting, Wrestling and Boxing; the Badminton team seems to have lost steam just before the Olympics.

As I  know the Olympics is more than 6months away so your argument of just before Olympics is not a right one.

15 hours ago, Madhusudhan said:

Does anyone from this group planning for Tokyo olympics?

Am thinking about it...if any one has same idea do let me know

Japan is an awesome country to visit but its one of the most expensive place and the travel packages cost about 1.5 lakhs per person for a week

https://www.sotc.in/international-tour-packages/japan-tour-packages

https://www.asiahighlights.com/japan/why-expensive.htm

13 hours ago, sanjaydas said:

While we have seen improvements in Shooting, Wrestling and Boxing; the Badminton team seems to have lost steam just before the Olympics.

Truely..... with the way things are going the badminton medal in last 2 olympics needs to be covered up by one of the Athletics / Archery / Hockey / TT

Most mysterious is Srikanth case... he has reached World no.1 after Rio olympics and now he is struggling in every tournament...... is he still injured?

It seems we can have slight medal hopes only on Sindhu and Sai praneeth

Edited by Madhusudhan

9 hours ago, Siddhartha Talukdar said:

Japan is an awesome country to visit but its one of the most expensive place and the travel packages cost about 1.5 lakhs per person for a week

https://www.sotc.in/international-tour-packages/japan-tour-packages

https://www.asiahighlights.com/japan/why-expensive.htm

I know it will be costly affair... the packages you have referred are Tourism packages.... 

Mostly for olympics it may be on same lines... it depends on accomodation which may be more costly during olympics

Still am giving thought about as i want to experience olympics atmosphere and also am not sure when India is going to host olympics

Btw does anyone have idea of getting tickets for olympics in India?

In website it is mentioned Fanatic Sports is authroised ticket seller in India for tokyo olympics....but they are not showing any thing on their website