Prajnesh       -82

Sumit           -129

Ramkumar     -182

Doubles:-

D Sharan       -42

R Bopanna      -44

Do you see either Prajnesh or Sumit qualifying for Singles 

1 hour ago, Prashanth said:

If they improve to be in top 60 or at least 75 then yes. There is for at least 1 single quota.

I think top 60 is sure shot qualification. 60-100 probable qualification. Outside 100, no chance. The way Sumit is progressing, I am hopeful he will qualify at least. 

In Men's Singles if everyone wishes to participate, then the last 56th spot would go to 67th ranked Lithuanian. Serbia, Spain, France, Australia, USA have more than 4 players in the top 60.

Can Sania Mirza make a comeback, I read she will participate in Australian Open. Obviously to qualify she has to be in top 10 because the best ranked doubles player is Ankita Raina ranked 165

Just now, Siddhartha Talukdar said:

In Men's Singles if everyone wishes to participate, then the last 56th spot would go to 67th ranked Lithuanian. Serbia, Spain, France, Australia, USA have more than 4 players in the top 60.

Can Sania Mirza make a comeback, I read she will participate in Australian Open. Obviously to qualify she has to be in top 10 because the best ranked doubles player is Ankita Raina ranked 165

Some will skip Olympics. Some will miss due to not having enough Davis Cup participation. Some might be sacrificed for Doubles players. So, in view of your research, I will modify it as top 80, sure shot qualification. 80-120 chance at qualification. 

Lets wait and see how Sania Mirza performs in her comeback. She will have only 6 months to improve her ranking which would be really hard. Even if she manages to be in top 10, it doesn't change much. Till last Olympics, Sania was the key for Mixed Doubles team. But, with no Men even near top 10, I don't see how we will qualify a Mixed Doubles team. And a WD team of Mirza/Raina would lose either in 1st round or at max in 2nd round.