website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

1 hour ago, Shravan Kumar said:

India wins first ever gold in World Junior Cycling Championship   

https://thebridge.in/indian-cyclists-create-history-winning-first-ever-gold-world-junior-championships/

Expecting another individual medal from Esow, would be wonderful if it turns out to be another gold.

Nice to see the India National Thread getting more active !

@sanjaydas @Sanjib @Shravan Kumar @Siddhartha Talukdar You all have a big "S" as avatar, unless you like that S I would suggest you to choose a customised avatar so we can understand who is posting in a quicker way :d Something about India, yourself or any of your passion will work! ;)

9 minutes ago, Sindo said:

Nice to see the India National Thread getting more active !

@sanjaydas @Sanjib @Shravan Kumar @Siddhartha Talukdar You all have a big "S" as avatar, unless you like that S I would suggest you to choose a customised avatar so we can understand who is posting in a quicker way :d Something about India, yourself or any of your passion will work! ;)

Ok Done

12 hours ago, Shravan Kumar said:

Sathwik/ Chirag won't participate in World Championship due to injury.

Yes, it's sad I think it's high time Satwik stops playing mixed doubles and focus on Men's doubles only to have a realistic medal chance at Tokyo. Ashwini can partner someone else maybe Pranav, I may sound harsh here but Siki seems hopeless.