website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

3 hours ago, Prashanth said:

Mirabhai Chanu has lifted 203 Kg in 49Kg with a new NR...She needs to be around 206-7 to be safe for a medal in Olympics.

Nope. She only needs to lift 195-198 range to ensure Olympic medal. Apart from the Chinese and North Korean, there is no one else who has lifted 192+ consistently in last two years. So, Mirabai is our safest medal bet. Moreoever, due to restriction of only 4 lifters per country, there is a decent chance that atleast one of China and North Korea will skip this weight, increasing our medal chances and color. 

On 06/02/2020 at 17:49, rohan sharma said:

Who will represent India in Judo At Tokyo Olympic  

https://sportstalk24.com/judo-olympics-qualification-who-will-represent-india-at-tokyo/

my views give your love

Tried to comment but after filling the details still doesnot accept submit... I think 404 error

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

57 minutes ago, Shravan Kumar said:

India won 2-1 against world champion Belgium. We definitely have to thank our goalkeepers.

Yes, great goalkeeping and I thought we were lucky in the 1st half today, need to play much better tomorrow to win.