website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

Just now, Shravan Kumar said:

Shivpal Singh is 10th after 2 throws with a best of 78.97 

4 people have qualified.

Group B is yet to come

he is out ...... such a poor attempt compared to his PB

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

Not sure why Anjali Devi was not included in the relay team, this was a really poor quartet of 400m women, still we are banking on Povamma time and again she has proved to be a failure. Let's hope the men do better.

Just now, Sanjib said:

Not sure why Anjali Devi was not included in the relay team, this was a really poor quartet of 400m women, still we are banking on Povamma time and again she has proved to be a failure. Let's hope the men do better.

Because Anjali Devi is not part of the National camp. They tend not to risk Fielding non campers as they may not be tested regularly and used banned substances

Just now, Shravan Kumar said:

Because Anjali Devi is not part of the National camp. They tend not to risk Fielding non campers as they may not be tested regularly and used banned substances

Yes I'm aware of that, what really appears funny is that she can still participate in the individual 400m. I guess avoiding the team suspension for an individual, but then they shouldn't have sent Anjali Devi at all.

Edited by Sanjib

What a total shambles of a tournament...... It is completely loosing any justification for being a sport and becoming a traversity ..... 

Just watch IND vs CHN in the second bout in B Ring today .... The CHN was barely able to get a blow in, she looked absolutely awful and was penalised for excessively holding., was knocked down ... Then they gave it 3-2 to the Chinese...... The scores for India 30-27 , 30-27 ...... The points for CHN 28-28 , 28-28 28-28 but adv china..... I mean absolute crap....... I will continue watch only because AIBA is not going to be involved in the olympics

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

Indians in ActionF

AIBA Women's World Championships 2019

FIG World Championships 2019

ATP Challenger

Barcelona:- Ramkumar/Sergio looses in Finals

Taiwan Masters Asian Tour 2019 - Final Rd

LPGA Volunteers of America Classic Open 2019

European Tour Hero Women's Indian Open 2019o Women's Indian Open

Tokyo - 2020

Go India Go

Indians in ActionF

AIBA Women's World Championships 2019