website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

Just now, Siddhartha Talukdar said:

Manish Kaushik wins his bout in Lightweight category, he is the only Indian boxer competing today

Good news !!!! but I was expecting the win .... I feel besides dangal and Kavinder ........................... he and ashish may be our best boxers 

Edited by nitinsanker

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

Shooting trial analysis 

3Position Men 

with the highest qualification score being 1164 ....we are in a pathetic state ( the Rio qualification for the final closed at 1175 ) and 1164 would have been a pathetic 40th or so 

10M rifle 

6 out of 8 in the qualification round were higher than the final qualification score ....so lots of talent and I am sure we can do well at the asians 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

10M rifle Women 

6 out of 8 in the qualification were exceeding the qualification mark in  Rio

25M pistol 

only Rahi crossed the lowest qualification score  

38 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

Shooting trial analysis 

3Position Men 

with the highest qualification score being 1164 ....we are in a pathetic state ( the Rio qualification for the final closed at 1175 ) and 1164 would have been a pathetic 40th or so 

10M rifle 

6 out of 8 in the qualification round were higher than the final qualification score ....so lots of talent and I am sure we can do well at the asians 

Sanjeev Rajput did have a 1172 score in t6. He didn't participate in t7.

1 hour ago, Siddhartha Talukdar said:

Duryodhan Singh Negi wins his bout in Welterweight category

India to play Kazakhstan in Asian Volleyball Championships in few moments. Top 8 shall qualify for Asian Olympic qualifiers

http://seniormen2019.asianvolleyball.live/

Good to see duryodhan has also crossed the first round  ...... if i am not mistaken that means all eight boxers have reached the round of 32 ....... each of them now need 3 wins to reach the medal round .... the draws have been kind so hoping for at least 2 to reach medal rounds ( out of the lowest 3 weights and ashish in 75 ) 

Well India went 2-1 in the round of 32, Manish and Amit won but ashish lost a close 3-2 decision,  but in a shocker India - Kazakh volleyball 

Spoiler

:bowdown: India won