website statistics

India National Thread

gvaisakh

India wins two more qoutas in wrestling due to shifting of qouta due to doping violations the qoutas are won in weight classes greeco-roman 85kg and freestyle woman 53kg

Edited by kunal456k

Yes confirmed Ravindra Khatri 85 Kgs greco and babita 53 Kg women have won a quota  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  ...source authentocated

https://unitedworldwrestling.org/article/adjustments-to-olympic-qualifiers-announced 

Edited by nitinsanker

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

4 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

Yes confirmed Ravindra Khatri 85 Kgs greco and babita have won a quota  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  ...source authentocated

https://unitedworldwrestling.org/article/adjustments-to-olympic-qualifiers-announced 

This should be a lesson to others to participate in repechage even if there is no quota for third place. 

Also, lets see if UWW allows us to send Babita to Olympics or not. 

Edited by Dolby

3 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

babita of course in the 53 Kg FW ...... we have now officailly 8 wrestlers ................... wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Will babita be allowed to play in olympics?

1 minute ago, Dolby said:

This should be a lesson to others to participate in repechage even if there is no quota for third place. 

Also, lets see if UWW allows us to send Babita to Olympics or not. 

I think the news source was from UWW ...... so I presume they are allowing us to send her and the suspension was temporary so I do not see why they would not allow her .........

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi