website statistics

Winter Olympic Games 2018 Official Day By Day Schedule

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

I wonder if it's going to be possible to watch men's luge, women's 3000m and women's biathlon at about the same time... I guess I can already remove short track and normal hill from my watch list, because apparently all that has to be held at the same time.

Absolutely disasterous scheduling, million events in the evening and big holes filled with nothing during the afternoon. :facepalm:

A TV, phone, laptop, computer and tablet will make all that quite possible. If it was possible during the Rio Olympics, it'll be possible now :p 

Especially the Eurosport Player will make life easier here. 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

I wonder if it's going to be possible to watch men's luge, women's 3000m and women's biathlon at about the same time... I guess I can already remove short track and normal hill from my watch list, because apparently all that has to be held at the same time.

Absolutely disasterous scheduling, million events in the evening and big holes filled with nothing during the afternoon. :facepalm:

yeah and add to that Ice Hockey---I really don´t know how I´ll handle it

The venues, comfort and everything may be fantastic but a big :redcard: to the organizers for the disastrous scheduling...oh dear how I miss the Vancouver games, when almost every final was separated and you was able literally to watch everything

19 minutes ago, hckosice said:

yeah and add to that Ice Hockey---I really don´t know how I´ll handle it

The venues, comfort and everything may be fantastic but a big :redcard: to the organizers for the disastrous scheduling...oh dear how I miss the Vancouver games, when almost every final was separated and you was able literally to watch everything

don't remind me of those wonderful Vancouver days...when I was so happy...and the Games were so well scheduled and covered by our TV...

however, with my faithful satellite dish and my Eurosport Player subscription I hope not to miss anything...

time's not a problem, since as always during the Olympic, I'm gonna be in my own world with a "do not disturb" (maybe also a "beware of the hungry and angry beast") warning on my tech room's door...:rofl:

23 hours ago, heywoodu said:

A TV, phone, laptop, computer and tablet will make all that quite possible. If it was possible during the Rio Olympics, it'll be possible now :p 

Especially the Eurosport Player will make life easier here. 

I was lucky enough to win a year's subscription for the Eurosport player. Pretty good year to win that :p

Hi olympians fans !

I just made an interactive schedule for Pyeongchang 2018 with medal chances per country based on the latests world cup rankings for each disciplin :

http://anthonyveyssiere.com/pyeongchang/#en/fra

It's a good way to see when to wake up to cheer on your best country chances ;)

30 minut temu, inwebitrust napisał:

Hi olympians fans !

I just made an interactive schedule for Pyeongchang 2018 with medal chances per country based on the latests world cup rankings for each disciplin :

Nice one, but Poland isn't qualified to Men's pursuit in speed skating. I think our biathletes (Weronika Nowakowska and relay) have better chances than nordic combined or luge relay ;)

il y a 37 minutes, inwebitrust a déclaré:

Hi olympians fans !

It's like... the best thing ever. Instant bookmark.

48 minutes ago, inwebitrust said:

Hi olympians fans !

Wow :yikes: great work :wub:

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

Good job, though it still has some errors.
Sweden isn't in the mixed doubles curling and I would give Denmark a small chance in the men's curling.
You have also made team Sweden russian in the women's team sprint :p

I would also make Sweden women's ice hockey a small chance instead of an outsider and men's cross country relay should be moved down a bit as well.