website statistics

Tennis Australian Open 2018

Sindo

Chiar acum, thepharoah a spus:

Congrats man for this victory , although I wanted Kerber to win , but Halep was really awesome today 

Thanks. Pitty she didn't finished the match in 2 sets. She'll be more tired in the final than Wozniacki, but I'm pretty sure that the title will come in Romania this year:d

Go Wozniacki, win my bet after 8 years.... :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, vlad said:

Thanks. Pitty she didn't finished the match in 2 sets. She'll be more tired in the final than Wozniacki, but I'm pretty sure that the title will come in Romania this year:d

Halep is better than Wozniacki , but Wozniacki hadn't any tough games since 2nd round , so she might be more healthy for the final , it'll be a tough match ofc :fingers:

3 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

btw , this's the 1st time since Australian open final in 2015 between Serena and Sharapova we've the final in women's singles between 1st and 2nd seeds in any GS 

That's a lot shorter ago than I thought.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!