website statistics

National & International Sports Awards

konig

Just now, heywoodu said:

I don't know any of them :lol: :red:

Thought you were a proper Olympics nerd and yet you don't recognize 3 Olympic Medalists (Emma Aastrand and Rytter Juhl/Pedersen)... I'm disappointed! ;)

Dufour is one of the top dressage riders, Helle Frederiksen long distance triathlete, Maja Alm one of the top orienteerers (but trying to qualify for the Olympics on the 5000m) and Stinna Tange is World Champion in para-dressage.

Just now, hckosice said:

you don´t know Kamilla Rytter Juhl and Christinna Pedersen  ? have you already forgotten Rio ? :(

Badminton is one of those sports where I just glanced over the results quickly :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Agger said:

Thought you were a proper Olympics nerd and yet you don't recognize 3 Olympic Medalists (Emma Aastrand and Rytter Juhl/Pedersen)... I'm disappointed! ;)

Dufour is one of the top dressage riders, Helle Frederiksen long distance triathlete, Maja Alm one of the top orienteerers (but trying to qualify for the Olympics on the 5000m) and Stinna Tange is World Champion in para-dressage.

Yeah I don't blame myself for not knowing any of those :p 

Aastrand is a canoeing athlete I see, another sport where I glanced over the results mostly :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Badminton is one of those sports where I just glanced over the results quickly :p 

yeah you can not remember some memorable medalists from the last Olympics, but you´ll remember for ever that some Norwegian girl once tasted her lipstick :spank:

Just now, hckosice said:

yeah you can not remember some memorable medalists from the last Olympics, but you´ll remember for ever that some Norwegian girl once tasted her lipstick :spank:

Matej Toth walking to 50k gold in yet another epic race, Cheick Allah Cissé's epic taekwondo gold by kicking some British dude in the face in literally the last second, awesome taekwondo medal for Niger, Al-Rashidi's trap shooting medal, an eternity after his world titles, Mijain Lopez' epic gold by destroying some Turkish dude in the final....I remember plenty :d 

Just now, dcro said:

Cathrine Dufour is awesome (even though she technically didn't achieve that much in 2018). Definitely one of the fan favorites.

She could end up in the final 3 (I would be pretty surprised if Wozzie and Valgren doesn't get 2 of the 3 spots).