website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

3 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Idiots are popular? :dunno:

Redneck no. Blindly following a leader who won’t help the country, and would never support people like you...

You speak about blindly following leaders, and following sanders without considering what is the cost of his proposals. I follow trump because i see the amazing results and work he's doing for the country

24 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

You speak about blindly following leaders, and following sanders without considering what is the cost of his proposals. I follow trump because i see the amazing results and work he's doing for the country

I’m not blindly following Sanders, and there’s a lot of research that goes into my votes. I do not care about financial policy. I took macroeconomics, and basically learned it’s all bullshit. I follow Sanders and Warren because they’re the change we need.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’m not blindly following Sanders, and there’s a lot of research that goes into my votes. I do not care about financial policy. I took macroeconomics, and basically learned it’s all bullshit. I follow Sanders and Warren because they’re the change we need.

Well Warren will not get anywhere, it's obvious by now. But the change you are looking for will bankrupt the country (and i'm not even talking about his other catastrophic ideas)

Just now, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Well Warren will not get anywhere, it's obvious by now. But the change you are looking for will bankrupt the country (and i'm not even talking about his other catastrophic ideas)

Good, maybe we won’t bail out the banks this time, and meaningful change will actually arrive in the US.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

First results coming in, Sanders is up very early. Buttigieg is close second. Media is singing the praises of klobuchar because they have a mass campaign against Sanders.

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

First results coming in, Sanders is up very early. Buttigieg is close second. Media is singing the praises of klobuchar because they have a mass campaign against Sanders.

They are trying to get it to a brokered convention where bloomberg can win, i think biden is done so the media need to pick a new favorite

1 minute ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

They are trying to get it to a brokered convention where bloomberg can win, i think biden is done so the media need to pick a new favorite

I don’t know, South Carolina worries me. Biden has good chance to win there. The good news is that I’ve noticed that black voters seem to warming up to Bernie a bit. Bernie needs to focus on crushing Bloomberg on Tuesday.

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

I don’t know, South Carolina worries me. Biden has good chance to win there. The good news is that I’ve noticed that black voters seem to warming up to Bernie a bit. Bernie needs to focus on crushing Bloomberg on Tuesday.

Bloomberg banking on california for super tuesday, he's trying to make a grand entrance

4 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Bloomberg banking on california for super tuesday, he's trying to make a grand entrance

Yes, the good news is that Bernie is the best equipped to fight a candidate like Bloomberg.

Yang drops out of the race :(. Hopefully his small number of passionate supporters jump on the Bernie train. There is now no major non-white candidate in the 2020 Election :(