website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

Il y a 11 heures , Gianlu33 a déclaré:

Election is running in Italy.. Actualt we'll lose Roma 2024 dream :cry: 

From what I'm reading (in french) it doesn't seem that clear. Her probable future sport's assessore (Lo Cicero) being a great Roma 2024 partisan to start with.

Huge day for us in the UK and I guess Europe in general as we vote in the EU referendum. I voted Remain just after 7am this morning and I hope that a majority of my fellow citizens will do likewise, but it may well be very close. 46.5m people are registered to vote including citizens of Ireland, Malta and Cyprus living in the UK or Gibraltar. The polling stations opened at 7am and close at 10pm with counting beginning immediately afterwards.

6 hours ago, Nickyc707 said:

Huge day for us in the UK and I guess Europe in general as we vote in the EU referendum. I voted Remain just after 7am this morning and I hope that a majority of my fellow citizens will do likewise, but it may well be very close. 46.5m people are registered to vote including citizens of Ireland, Malta and Cyprus living in the UK or Gibraltar. The polling stations opened at 7am and close at 10pm with counting beginning immediately afterwards.

So, we can only hope for the future of our union :pope: I hope that the Remain will win