web
analytics
Wanderer

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Well after this tragedy i think it is certain that UK will stay in the EU. No way they vote leave now.

Election is running in Italy.. Actualt we'll lose Roma 2024 dream :cry: 

Il y a 11 heures , Gianlu33 a déclaré:

Election is running in Italy.. Actualt we'll lose Roma 2024 dream :cry: 

From what I'm reading (in french) it doesn't seem that clear. Her probable future sport's assessore (Lo Cicero) being a great Roma 2024 partisan to start with.

Huge day for us in the UK and I guess Europe in general as we vote in the EU referendum. I voted Remain just after 7am this morning and I hope that a majority of my fellow citizens will do likewise, but it may well be very close. 46.5m people are registered to vote including citizens of Ireland, Malta and Cyprus living in the UK or Gibraltar. The polling stations opened at 7am and close at 10pm with counting beginning immediately afterwards.

6 hours ago, Nickyc707 said:

Huge day for us in the UK and I guess Europe in general as we vote in the EU referendum. I voted Remain just after 7am this morning and I hope that a majority of my fellow citizens will do likewise, but it may well be very close. 46.5m people are registered to vote including citizens of Ireland, Malta and Cyprus living in the UK or Gibraltar. The polling stations opened at 7am and close at 10pm with counting beginning immediately afterwards.

So, we can only hope for the future of our union :pope: I hope that the Remain will win

Early results for the EU Referendum are in. Things are quite even with England wanting to leave while Northern Ireland and Scotland wanting to stay, no results for Wales yet.

Results

Still early, but I have serious doubts that "stay" will pull off the comeback. Looks like the UK is leaving.

It does indeed sadly look like a win for leave

26 minutes ago, Agger said:

It does indeed sadly look like a win for leave

Isn't finish.. We can have a miracle in London. I can only hope.

Today we can have the finish of the European Union and the crash of global economy

The BBC have released their official forecast: UK has voted to leave the EU. They see no way for Remain to win now.

Edited by OlympicIRL