website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I just hope that far-right conservatives don’t gas him up, and get him all excited to attack Iran again.

He attacked as retaliation to killing an american and storming the embassy.  He could've escalated it long time ago if he wanted.  When they shot down drones.   Saudi oil fields. As long as no americans killed he won't do anything 

22 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

He attacked as retaliation to killing an american and storming the embassy.  He could've escalated it long time ago if he wanted.  When they shot down drones.   Saudi oil fields. As long as no americans killed he won't do anything 

Wether you like him or not, I feel like we can all agree that nothing is ever a given with Trump...

In other news, Sanders now leads Biden in the Democratic Primary (according to new polling, though I’ve learned to not to trust the polls).

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

5 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Wether you like him or not, I feel like we can all agree that nothing is ever a given with Trump...

In other news, Sanders now leads Biden in the Democratic Primary (according to new polling, though I’ve learned to not to trust the polls).

Who led the polls in 2016? :d

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Doesn’t seem like any Americans were killed, but information is still slowly making its way to the press. Yes, Trump is still the President of the US.

They always hide the truth ,for not showing any weakness of usa just like  in 11 september ,vietnam ..ect when your news didnt show any final number , only few dead they said 

Trump on twitter : we are the best we will kill much we will win 

All is well! Missiles launched from Iran at two military bases located in Iraq. Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now. So far, so good! We have the most powerful and well equipped military anywhere in the world, by far! I will be making a statement tomorrow morning

5 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Darn, now I have to watch the Super Bowl :(

So now I have a reason to leave the room during an ad break.

I don't wanna watch politics during the super bowl I wanna see Doritos, Pepsi and bud light while I wait for not the Saints to continue playing the not Patriots.

1 hour ago, KingOfTheRhinos said:

So now I have a reason to leave the room during an ad break.

I don't wanna watch politics during the super bowl I wanna see Doritos, Pepsi and bud light while I wait for not the Saints to continue playing the not Patriots.

Amen to that one. I like sports and politics, but we’ll have enough of that elsewhere.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Feel the Bern, and the Warren :p. If Warren can hold this, and then gain on Sanders, she may just receive my vote.

Trump is starting to tweet in Farsi, that can't go wrong! :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!