website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

Just now, konig said:

The anti-vaccine movement is the most stupid and dangerous western fanatism of all, even more than the flat-earth movement (poor Galileo Galilei) and tje feminism of the third wave.

Comparing feminists to flat-earthers and anti-vaxxers is a bit harsh I think. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

il y a une heure, konig a dit :

The most important: are you happy with the results?

i'm happy  because it's a free elections without  debasement , despite that my favourite candidate fall 

why Kais saied is a huge surprise ( no party ,  without the help of businessmen, whitout any facebook twitter or instagram accounts , without money ....)

you can see the difference between kais Saied meeting and other candidates  :

Nabil Karoui (2nd)

69545077_1162152060642493_24968703941919

Mehdi Jomaa (out of top 5)

Mehdi-Jomaa-Sousse.jpg

abir moussi (out of top 5)

image.jpeg

VS

Kais saied (1st)

70581829_518938555343361_893416565085988

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

2 hours ago, konig said:

The anti-vaccine movement is the most stupid and dangerous western fanatism of all

Yeah, those stupid Western and totally no other countries like Gabon, Togo, Russia and Burkina Faso :p

"Do you think vaccines are safe?"

sub-buzz-30917-1560898325-1.png?downsize

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/peteraldhous/global-survey-vaccine-safety-measles-outbreaks

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, konig said:

The anti-vaccine movement is the most stupid and dangerous western fanatism of all

It's global though.. And I think the "non-Western" anti-vaxxers are crazier with lack of rules to shut them up

We had a rubella and diphtheria outbreak a few years back and it is also when the anti-vaxxers in Indonesia rise.

The mighty "Indonesian Clerics Council" declared 'some vaccine (in this case is the MR vaccine) is haram, but still can be used because it is emergency'.

But most people read that as "all vaccines are haram". :facepalm:

And there we have it, a rise of measles/rubella/diphtheria cases in provinces with high conservative and fundamentalist concentration. Don't ask me why

13 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah, those stupid Western and totally no other countries like Gabon, Togo, Russia and Burkina Faso :p

"Do you think vaccines are safe?"

sub-buzz-30917-1560898325-1.png?downsize

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/peteraldhous/global-survey-vaccine-safety-measles-outbreaks

I always thinked that is an stupidity of this part of the world....but you are rigth, is a world stupid fanatism.....

15 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Comparing feminists to flat-earthers and anti-vaxxers is a bit harsh I think. 

Its debatable but that part of the femenism believe in an existence of "patriarchy" in the west, in the history of mankind the are more equality than in the present, and they dont give any importance to the biology, can being whatever they want: if i see me like a space ninja and you dont agree with that, you are an spaceninjafobic......

The 3 are fanatism, the 3 are stupiditys but there arent in the same level: the anti-vaxxers are clearly the most dangerous.

They fixed the presidential elections in 12 december , the mafia is going to regenerate itself , of course they will falsify the results as usual by picking one of them 

but people will not vote no one will , they prepare now the day of civil disobedience 

the army will not give up also people 

so hello the civilian war :cheer:

17 hours ago, konig said:

The anti-vaccine movement is the most stupid and dangerous western fanatism of all, even more than the flat-earth movement (poor Galileo Galilei) and tje feminism of the third wave.

Considering for a long time one of the main areas of anti-vaccine was areas with a major Somali population, I wouldn't quite call it western fanatism. It's sadly a pretty general thing. That and the excessive use of antibiotics are two major dangers to be taken very seriously.

Just now, Agger said:

Considering for a long time one of the main areas of anti-vaccine was areas with a major Somali population, I wouldn't quite call it western fanatism. It's sadly a pretty general thing. That and the excessive use of antibiotics are two major dangers to be taken very seriously.

Yeah people need to chill with the amount of times the take antibiotics. We’re going to have serious problems in the future.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Netanyahu has lost the Israeli elections again. That’s quite a shock. Might be the first elections the left has won since Brexit (the only acceptation being the Danish elections earlier this year). No party will have the majority required to form a government. There’ll be a lot of behind the scenes negotiations.