website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

2 minutes ago, konig said:

Sadly, the palestianians choose Hezbolla, so they choose to dont have peace.

I think you mean Hamas, and the majority of Palestinians do not support Hamas. They may support them in times of aggression, but the majority of Palestine is overseen by the PLA (or PLN or whatever)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

23 minutes ago, konig said:

sorry but this is really your lack of knowledge about what's happening there. you can't take EVERYTHING from people, offer them nothing and then ask for peace ?! they are equally human like the rest of the world, not animals, Gaza is the biggest prison in the world, those people born, live and die their whole life in that "prison" in worst possible situation thanks to likes of Netanyahu, you can't expect them to be peace lovers. hatred creates hatred, and this circle never stops.

when people in Gaza voted for Hamas for the first time few years ago that was probably the best chance for "peace" because from then Hamas should be a responsible government and not just a fanatic group but the western world instead put more pressure on them, cut the financial help and made them much more radical. and now they are even making PNA radical. right now there is absolutely no chance for peace.

3 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I think you mean Hamas, and the majority of Palestinians do not support Hamas. They may support them in times of aggression, but the majority of Palestine is overseen by the PLA (or PLN or whatever)

You are rigth, my mistake to confuse Hamas and Hezbolla, the funny part is i put Hamas before and thunk: i am wrong, is Hezbolla :p

You can be rigth in that fact but clearly their actions attacking Israel has consecuences for all the Palestinians.

3 hours ago, MHSN said:

sorry but this is really your lack of knowledge about what's happening there. you can't take EVERYTHING from people, offer them nothing and then ask for peace ?! they are equally human like the rest of the world, not animals, Gaza is the biggest prison in the world, those people born, live and die their whole life in that "prison" in worst possible situation thanks to likes of Netanyahu, you can't expect them to be peace lovers. hatred creates hatred, and this circle never stops.

when people in Gaza voted for Hamas for the first time few years ago that was probably the best chance for "peace" because from then Hamas should be a responsible government and not just a fanatic group but the western world instead put more pressure on them, cut the financial help and made them much more radical. and now they are even making PNA radical. right now there is absolutely no chance for peace.

Well, in many ocations the palestinians had the offer to have their own country but they refuse that offers and they want to have Jerusalem like capital, being clearly inferior of power.....and i dont understand why if the muslims world are so worried for them, they dont have any help of ANY of them and pretend to have that from Israel.

Hamas is a fanatic group, is obvius that with only a little lobby of Israel, the west will help them of that way you say.

We agree in one thing: there is no chance for peace., in fact, i dont expect to never see that thing in that part of the world.

2 hours ago, bestmen said:

:sick: you are sick  

I can be sick......but i say a fact that you dont refute, even in Israel exists partys which are against the existance of Israel, that curious for any democracy of the world.

4 hours ago, konig said:

Sorry to disagree with you, but it takes two to tango.

As far as Hamas is not a credible option for peace, which sadly just makes worse the international stance of the Palestinian people, neither is fascism like that of Netanyahu and his right wing cronies... they have been in clear violation of UN General Assembly resolutions for years, and they're crealy trying to supress the Palestinian State, which has the same right to exist and be recognized as such as Israel.

As long as both, Jews and Palestinians continue their inept attitude to confront and destroy each other, this conflict has both sides to blame.

28 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Sorry to disagree with you, but it takes two to tango.

As far as Hamas is not a credible option for peace, which sadly just makes worse the international stance of the Palestinian people, neither is fascism like that of Netanyahu and his right wing cronies... they have been in clear violation of UN General Assembly resolutions for years, and they're crealy trying to supress the Palestinian State, which has the same right to exist and be recognized as such as Israel.

As long as both, Jews and Palestinians continue their inept attitude to confront and destroy each other, this conflict has both sides to blame.

I wont say Israel had made all "well" but, at least for me, the UN is an organism with 0 credibility, the Assembly have A LOT of countries which will vote against Israel for being Israel.

I agree with you in something too: palestina has the rigth to be a state, like Israel.......their neighbors had to lose many wars to understand that.

Il y a 5 heures, konig a dit :

Hope you can read this book

(Der judenstaat,1882) of theodor Herzl

The father of state of Israel

The project was to build a state in Argentina or, preferably in Palestine

If israel was founded on Argentina 

And taked 75% of ur lands 

With limited recognition of the rest of land 

What u you will shoose ? Peace  or fight for peace