website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

17 minutes ago, wumo26 said:

FvD's rise is probably just another example that many Dutch voters are tired of the current political establisment in the Netherlands and want something new.  Just like many other European countries. 

Yep, and that many things are not 'right' enough. Then again, Baudet is all about 'fighting the elite' even though he is like the most elitist person ever with his victory speech full of bullshit nobody understood :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

19 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Even if, in my opinion, it’s a rise in the wrong direction. What’s interesting is the similarities between are current time period and WW2

There is not one EU country that wants to dominate the world and is going to march through their neighbours. On the contrary, they'd rather escape from the rest of the world. Stop acting like it's the apocalypse when a right party gets some power...

13 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

There is not one EU country that wants to dominate the world and is going to march through their neighbours. On the contrary, they'd rather escape from the rest of the world. Stop acting like it's the apocalypse when a right party gets some power...

Right, I’m not worried necessarily about world domination. I’m more worried about the social consequences of the actions people are taking, but that might just be the psychologist and caretaker inside of me.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I hate this government. They are all a special (no pun intended) types of a-holes:

https://twitter.com/i/events/1110654109718208512

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Sharia law is being implemented more and more in Brunei and so the moment everyone saw coming from miles away is there: from next week, gay people can literally and legally be stoned to death.

Yay religion, all aboard the time travelling train back to the middle ages.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

53 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Sharia law is being implemented more and more in Brunei and so the moment everyone saw coming from miles away is there: from next week, gay people can literally and legally be stoned to death.

Yay religion, all aboard the time travelling train back to the middle ages.

Don’t forgot about death by whipping too!

What’s interesting is that the overall international levels of agnosticism and atheism are on rise (ITS NOT HARD TO SEE WHY!) (I myself was raised Roman Catholic, but not recognize the church as the biggest cult and I’m now agnostic)

just to correct/funny fact

now Sharia law is not used in any country they dont use conditions 

for exemple deth by whipping 

conditions :

1- Married women/men 

2- four witnesses 

3-the masculine organe inside the vagina 

for example a men who find his wife with another men 

He can't do anything 

when it was used correctly no one could prove it 

(0 case)

goal :Covering and not frofess guilt To not let sin spread in the community 

6 hours ago, amen09 said:

3-the masculine organe inside the vagina 

I'm either understanding it wrong or this is just a really hard thing to prove in the case of male homosexual relationships.

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I'm either understanding it wrong or this is just a really hard thing to prove in the case of male homosexual relationships.

:d he means 4 adult men should witness such a thing (penetration) and testify against it for that rule to be applied. and since nobody actually does that in front of 4 other people. that actually never happens.

here is the same in Iran, but as far as I know they never ever used that rule. for the simple reason I explained. you hear in western media about stoning someone to death and more and yeah that's within the rules but only because they are obsessed to have it but they never use it and they never want to use it. specially in the 21st century