website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

27 minutes ago, bestmen said:

many explosive gifts sent to Obama,Hilary,CNN, some ministers...etc Trump is going to explain this mysterious incident 

if you recieve one ,do not open :redcard:

DqSQsz9WsAAZbK4.jpg

You weird day here in the US

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

many explosive gifts sent to Obama,Hilary,CNN, some ministers...etc Trump is going to explain this mysterious incident 

if you recieve one ,do not open :redcard:

DqSQsz9WsAAZbK4.jpg

And George Soros which tells quite a bit about the kind of person sending it.

But I doubt that I as a former candidate at last year's municipal election is in much danger though I have gotten a few unconfortable messages (no death threats yet). :p

Edited by Agger

Bombs have now been found at places where John Brenen (former CIA head), Maxine Waters, and Debbie Wasserman Schultz receive thier mail. Kamala Harris’s and San Diego Tribune’s offices were evacuated under a false alarm. 

This is is the danger of the things Trump says. Now so idiot on the left will probably target prominent conservatives 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

28 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Bombs have now been found at places where John Brenen (former CIA head), Maxine Waters, and Debbie Wasserman Schultz receive thier mail. Kamala Harris’s and San Diego Tribune’s offices were evacuated under a false alarm. 

This is is the danger of the things Trump says. Now so idiot on the left will probably target prominent conservatives 

From what I understand the one to Debbie Wasserman Schultz was returned as it was supposed to be sent to Eric Holder with her as (fake) sender.

My country man. It’s a good I love European culture, that expatriating easier :p

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

even Robert De Niro  got one today :crazy:

There’s suspicion that there are still some more out there

1 minute ago, bestmen said:

I told you that was provocative , Trump sent the army to block them 

Donald J. Trump Donald J. Trump 24 oct.
We are a great Sovereign Nation. We have Strong Borders and will never accept people coming into our Country illegally!

Great foreign policy choice :facepalm:. I can’t wait for 2020.