website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

11 minutes ago, Finnator123 said:

Haley2024? Also i'm pretty sure this was one of the reasons why she quit.... Not the main reason, just 1 of them.

So the UN Watch director Hillel Neuer is suppose to keep exposing them? It's just so funny when they've used Israel as a "Somebody to blame for" to keep rest of the UN busy lol UN Watch YouTube channel is quite interesting...

A quick look on that channel gives the impression it is really obsessed with Israel :lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

So The League (Italy) went after the one Italian public offical with sense, and the only won I like. They have placed bullturd (got to stay PG) charges on the Riace mayor. Boy do I love populism :mad:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

8 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

So The League (Italy) went after the one Italian public offical with sense, and the only won I like. They have placed bullturd (got to stay PG) charges on the Riace mayor. Boy do I love populism :mad:

Yes, because no under-16 year old has ever heard or said 'shit' :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 12/10/2018 at 20:21, Finnator123 said:

Haley2024? Also i'm pretty sure this was one of the reasons why she quit.... Not the main reason, just 1 of them.

If not already 2020. (I don't think so, but she could actually challenge Trump if she is ready to take the chance)

20 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

On the left - Boss of a Police department in Bulgaria

On the right - American Sheriff

43773336_1904007116561164_86781785648618

Sure the guy on the left is not a local maffia boss? :d 

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Sure the guy on the left is not a local maffia boss? :d 

So the police, I’m mean it’s Eastern Europe :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Meanwhile in Indonesia... One of the pro-opposition and vocal critic of the current president faked an assault case, while she actually has just got some plastic surgery to combat her wrinkles.

All the opposition MP began accusing the government as evil regime etc, but after a police investigation.. it turned to be a hoax. Even the leader of the opposition (also candidate for the next election) believed her :lol:

Then she publicly apologized, citing she is too shy to admit that she had a plastic surgery.

image.png.460426af9bfa1a1f5605a8515afa8515.png

They never learned how to fake a medical conditions, just like the guy who pretend to be hospitalized with a flat-line monitor I shared a while back here :lol:

28 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Meanwhile in Indonesia... One of the pro-opposition and vocal critic of the current president faked an assault case, while she actually has just got some plastic surgery to combat her wrinkles.

All the opposition MP began accusing the government as evil regime etc, but after a police investigation.. it turned to be a hoax. Even the leader of the opposition (also candidate for the next election) believed her :lol:

Then she publicly apologized, citing she is too shy to admit that she had a plastic surgery.

They never learned how to fake a medical conditions, just like the guy who pretend to be hospitalized with a flat-line monitor I shared a while back here :lol:

What's her name? This sounds like a fun story to share on a Dutch website :p