website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

1 minute ago, thiago_simoes said:

Man, get a grip. I'm just joking. You seem really insecure and borderline passive-aggressive. Anyway, you made a question, I answered your question, and that's it.

There's no fun in it without being passive-aggressive. And i don't think i'm insecure. I just don't know how to write opinions without showing this insecurity.
I know the meaning of a snowflake , so of course i'll question anybody who calls me with that xd

14 minutos atrás, Finnator123 disse:

There's no fun in it without being passive-aggressive. And i don't think i'm insecure. I just don't know how to write opinions without showing this insecurity.
I know the meaning of a snowflake , so of course i'll question anybody who calls me with that xd

I was joking and you failed to see it. I wrote snowflake the same way I would write honey, dear or something like that. I was being sarcastic. You don't have to be insecure when someone is sarcastic to you. I'm not attacking you as a person, just joking around.

16 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

I was joking and you failed to see it. I wrote snowflake the same way I would write honey, dear or something like that. I was being sarcastic. You don't have to be insecure when someone is sarcastic to you. I'm not attacking you as a person, just joking around.

Sarcasm is easy, when you use it. Sarcasm is difficult, when somebody uses it against you. I somewhat hate it, when people can't be straightfoward. It's not hard to be. Not at all.

10 hours ago, Finnator123 said:

What is a Pegida? :mumble:

Same thing as antifa, but on the other side :p (I guess it's more of a thing only in this part of Europe then)

Both violent and both seemingly unable to find any reasonable discussion somewhere in the middle between all kinds of extremes (which, at least in the Netherlands, is such a common thing in any discussion nowadays, everything is driven more and more towards extremes on whichever side and if you've got an opinion that's somewhere in the middle, both sides accuse you of being an 'extremist' on the side that's not theirs). 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

24 minutes ago, Finnator123 said:

This is why Antifa is an anarchic organization for entitled crybabies. They don't have a single clue about fascism.
Anyone defending Antifa is a fool lol

One anarchist organization fighting with another. Info Wars is such a joke. That’s our prime example of fake news, besides Brietbart, in the US

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

One anarchist organization fighting with another. Info Wars is such a joke. That’s our prime example of fake news, besides Brietbart, in the US

Lol. The only  anarchist organization in that video is the Antifa. It's always Antifa who tries to kill off the freedom of speech. I've seen enough to know that the World doesn't need Antifa. Other factions i've seen in antifa related videos are not even violent, but Antifa always tries to provoke them. Sure the provoking is coming from both sides, but Antifa keeps calling any another group Nazis. LITERALLY ANY OTHER GROUP. Here in Finland even the fucking NEO-NAZIS behave better than them lol

And Info Wars is not even the main point in this.

Edited by Finnator123

2 minutes ago, Finnator123 said:

Lol. The only  anarchist organization in that video is the Antifa. It's always Antifa who tries to kill off the freedom of speech. I've seen enough to know that the World doesn't need Antifa. Other factions i've seen in antifa related videos are not even violent, but Antifa always tries to provoke them. Sure the provoking is coming from both sides, but Antifa keeps calling any another group Nazis. LITERALLY ANY OTHER GROUP. Here in Finland even the fucking NEO-NAZIS behave better than them lol

And Info Wars is not even the main point in this.

I agree that antifa is violent and provacotive, but I think they are, at least in my nation, a necessary reaction to a violent right.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, Finnator123 said:

I'd love to see a clash between Antifa & actual neo-nazis. That would be fun to watch.

Charlottesville, Virginia. It ended with a loss of life. But a good old fist fight wouldn’t be bad to watch ;)