website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

finally Trump will not meet Putin this weekend in Argentina bacause of this incident of chips  in Crimea 

Trump on twitter :

Based on the fact that the ships and sailors have not been returned to Ukraine from Russia, I have decided it would be best for all parties concerned to cancel my previously scheduled meeting....

realDonaldTrump

....in Argentina with President Vladimir Putin. I look forward to a meaningful Summit again as soon as this situation is resolved!

Just now, bestmen said:

finally Trump will not meet Putin this weekend in Argentina bacause of this incident of chips  in Crimea 

He didn't like the Crimean traditional chips? I can't blame him, I'm more of a French fries kind of guy myself anyway.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Why would it be cruel or stupid to have some jokes during a funeral? I actually think he did a good job, just like Alan Simpson before him.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Trump 

Mike Pompeo is doing a great job, I am very proud of him. His predecessor, Rex Tillerson, didn’t have the mental capacity needed. He was dumb as a rock and I couldn’t get rid of him fast enough. He was lazy as hell. Now it is a whole new ballgame, great spirit at State!