website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

@Agger do you know Rchid Nekkaz ?  this politician is now in denmark protesting against this law prohibiting the Hijab

and he reveals one dangerous news , look at this photo

Spoiler

41484359_10155979585678681_6558724719544

1988 : « The Danish little dictator », Prime Minister Løkke Rasmussen, financed Afghan terrorists by giving them 80, 000€ (300, 000€ today) to purchase AK47 assault rifles to commit terrorist attacks. It is he who is carrying the rifle in the picture.
During the Danish television program last night, he demanded that 6 minutes of my interview - where I speak of his terrorist past - be deleted. This is absolutely shameful for the "democratic" Danish Kingdom!

Edited by bestmen

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Finnator123 said:

Kavanaugh is innocent. Ford & others are making accusations up JUST BECAUSE he's nominated by President Trump. Change my mind :p

I think Ford could be very well telling truth, but what’s worse is the negative attitudes and attention the very important conversation surrounding sexual assault and powerful men is getting. I think this could be a very telling indication of just how incoherent and separated the American people are now. I choose to believe Ford based off of her testimony (that I’ve followed all day because I’ve been home from school puking my guys out), but that is my opinion. It’s just sad that many of the people who celebrated Cosby’s sentence, then turn around and don’t even give Ford’s accusations a chance.

P.S. - As a student of psychology this hearing has been quite interesting.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

The most disappointing thing about today’s hearing is that every American interviewed on TV appears to have made up thier mind days ago. What’s the point of this hearing if no one is actually opening up thier mind to hear what the two have to say. I’m still undecided as too how I feel about the allegations, but I’m against Kavanaugh because of his other testimony on his beliefs.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

10 hours ago, Finnator123 said:

Kavanaugh is innocent. Ford & others are making accusations up JUST BECAUSE he's nominated by President Trump. Change my mind :p

How are we supposed to change your mind when all we have is what's being shown on TV? There's barely any way for the likes of the FBI to really proof what happened and who is right or wrong, let alone a bunch of people on a forum :p

It's all a show anyway. In the hearing the Republicans were doing nothing but just stroking his dick and telling him how he is the victim, whereas he refused to answer almost all of the real questions and instead he just Trumped his way through by repeating the exact same words a hundred times.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

By the way, the bigger worry about Kavanaugh is probably not as much the accusations (unless proven, which is gonna be incredibly difficult), but the way he handled himself. He made it painfully clear that he will always put his political views in front of a fair and neutral decision as a judge and that's a terrible thing for any judge, anywhere.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 hours ago, heywoodu said:

By the way, the bigger worry about Kavanaugh is probably not as much the accusations (unless proven, which is gonna be incredibly difficult), but the way he handled himself. He made it painfully clear that he will always put his political views in front of a fair and neutral decision as a judge and that's a terrible thing for any judge, anywhere.

Kavanaugh was pissed off because of these wild, false accusations. How else was he going to react? Even his damn family was getting pounded with trashtalk. I think at that point he was determined to clear out his own name, not giving to a damn about some Supreme court job.