website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

5 minutes ago, Dolby said:

Nowadays you are either a Marxist or a Fascist. Nothing in between. 

Exactly. And it's so annoying that people seem to forget there's also something in between. One example I've often seen on a Dutch forum in the ever-present refugee discussion is like this:

User A: "I don't think European countries should accept an unlimited stream of refugees, especially from countries where there's currently not a war going on."

User B: "OMG you extremist neo-nazi racist!!"

And the other way

User C: "I think European countries should be careful about refusing refugees, we can be a bit more welcoming."

User D: "OMG you extremist Antifa-loving traitor!"

Ugh.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I'm watching now one french doc called " the lies of history" about the war against Irak , they found 0 atomic/chemical bombs no prohibited weapons 

everything was lies with proof 

So for what reason they dont put G.W bush , colin powel...etc in prison as they killed thousands of people , isn't one massive crime against humanity ??? 

Edited by bestmen

2 hours ago, bestmen said:

Obama had criticized Trump

this is what he replied him :lol:

#DONALD_TRUMP "I watched it, but I fell asleep. I found he is very good, very good for sleeping," President Trump says of former President Obama's speech

Well at least Obama had a vocabulary higher than a kindergartener and was 15 zillion times better at running this country (and that’s with some mistakes)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 hours ago, bestmen said:

Obama had criticized Trump

this is what he replied him :lol:

#DONALD_TRUMP "I watched it, but I fell asleep. I found he is very good, very good for sleeping," President Trump says of former President Obama's speech

Ha ha, he always find the way to make me laugh.