website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

7 hours ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

So just like Hitler,another genocidal maniac turns out to be a coward? How... shocking and unexpected :lol:

For the contrary, they dont give the pleasure to their enemys to be in jail being guilty.

In partial diferent example: when the argentinian ex president Nestor Kirchner die by natural causes (there are some conspirative theories), it makes me mad because i cant see him in jail, probably some of the victims  and familys of the victims  thinks the same.

Edited by konig

hace 18 minutos, konig said:

For the contrary, they dont give the pleasure to their enemys to be in jail being guilty.

In partial diferent example: when the argentinian ex president Nestor Kirchner die by natural causes (there are some conspirative theories), it makes me mad because i cant see him in jail, probably some of the victims  and familys of the victims  thinks the same.

Are hoy seriously comparing Kirchner to war criminals? You are outta your mind :lol:

5 hours ago, LDOG said:

Are hoy seriously comparing Kirchner to war criminals? You are outta your mind :lol:

Of course not lirerally, for analogy, for that reason i said in partial diferent example (for the contest, diferent, for the feeling, the same).

Our Prime Minister Beata Szydlo has announced her resignation tonight. She will be replaced most probably by PiS politician Mateusz Morawiecki.

Edit - Ok, Morawiecki is not a PiS politician, but expresses sympathy for the party. 

Edited by VolleyRuller96

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

12 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Our Prime Minister Beata Szydlo has announced her resignation tonight. She will be replaced most probably by PiS politician Kornel Morawiecki.

Edit - Ok, Morawiecki is not a PiS politician, but expresses sympathy for the party. 

Goods or bad news for you?

4 minutes ago, konig said:

Goods or bad news for you?

Hard to say - Morawiecki's personal opinions are generally  more open minded and less anti EU, but he still is  a PIS sympathizer,  so I do not think many changes will follow, if any at all.

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

24 minuty temu, VolleyRuller96 napisał:

Our Prime Minister Beata Szydlo has announced her resignation tonight. She will be replaced most probably by PiS politician Kornel Morawiecki.

Mateusz*