website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

23 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

It become all a big joke.. Kosovo is real, Serbia must try to stop the Kosovo's indipendence a lot of years ago. Now it's too late.. wake up Serbia!

It's never too late. Is it too late for Spain too keep Cataluña in their borders? I only know that majority of western countries was very unfair to Serbia, and Serbian people in general in last two decades. Does we made many bad things on that period? Yes we did. But does we made worst things than Germany in WWII? Or British Kingdom on their colonies? Or Franco's regime in Cataluña? Or Turks against Armenians? I don't think so. Americans killed millions of people in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea, Libya.... in last 50 years and for many people they are still bastion of freedom and democracy. Nazis killed more than one million Serbs in last world war and nobody calls all that crimes as genocide, but majority western medias call Serbs as genocidal nation for eight tousand muslims killed in Srebrenica (don't get me wrong, Srebrenica was the biggest shame in all Serbian history and all responded for it pay price for.that awfull crimes).

So fight for Kosovo is not over abd it is not too late for changing reality. 

38 minutes ago, NikolaB said:

It's never too late. Is it too late for Spain too keep Cataluña in their borders? I only know that majority of western countries was very unfair to Serbia, and Serbian people in general in last two decades. Does we made many bad things on that period? Yes we did. But does we made worst things than Germany in WWII? Or British Kingdom on their colonies? Or Franco's regime in Cataluña? Or Turks against Armenians? I don't think so. Americans killed millions of people in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea, Libya.... in last 50 years and for many people they are still bastion of freedom and democracy. Nazis killed more than one million Serbs in last world war and nobody calls all that crimes as genocide, but majority western medias call Serbs as genocidal nation for eight tousand muslims killed in Srebrenica (don't get me wrong, Srebrenica was the biggest shame in all Serbian history and all responded for it pay price for.that awfull crimes).

So fight for Kosovo is not over abd it is not too late for changing reality. 

Let the people decide in a referendum

1 hour ago, rybak said:

Since around 80% posts in this thread are related with world politics only I'm shocked that how it's possible that no one yet not mentioned even one word about overthrow of Robert Mugabe in Zimbabwe :d

Like this? :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minuty temu, heywoodu napisał:

Like this? :p

I was talking about overthrow (officially he resigned himself) which happened yesterday.

http://www.france24.com/en/breaking/20171121-zimbabwe-president-robert-mugabe-resigns-says-parliament-speaker?ref=fb_i

1 hour ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Yesterday, Ratko Mladič was officially found guilty of war crimes and genocide and will spend rest of his life in prison. 

Good riddance 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Quite some stuff going on at the Tribunal in The Hague, where one of those war criminals/genocide lovers/whatever heard his guilty verdict and then took a drink, which he claimed was a deadly poison. Trauma helicopter is on it's way apparently. The bigger question: how the hell did a big-time criminal manage to get a poison drink?

15 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Quite some stuff going on at the Tribunal in The Hague, where one of those war criminals/genocide lovers/whatever heard his guilty verdict and then took a drink, which he claimed was a deadly poison. Trauma helicopter is on it's way apparently. The bigger question: how the hell did a big-time criminal manage to get a poison drink?

So just like Hitler,another genocidal maniac turns out to be a coward? How... shocking and unexpected :lol:

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

Aaaaaaaaaand he's dead 

Too bad he won't sit out his sentence now, but oh well.

Edited by heywoodu