website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

So, Catalonian president just declared the independence of Catalonia. Just to overthrow the independence in the next sentence and start a negotiation with the Spanish goverment again.

So, Catalonian indepence lasted a record time of 32 seconds, must be a new world record.

13 minutes ago, Jur said:

So, Catalonian president just declared the independence of Catalonia. Just to overthrow the independence in the next sentence and start a negotiation with the Spanish goverment again.

So, Catalonian indepence lasted a record time of 32 seconds, must be a new world record.

Well, i listening all the intervention of Pudgemont.. it seems that he says "plese, i don't want go in jail but i want a strong government"

It's time to vote in Austria, one of the most rightist country of the Union...

I really hope that NEOS, the europeist party, will win some set in parliament :fingers:

For the other party.. well, FPO is the  xenophobe party, they'll have a rush for win the election whit the OVP, moderate right.

The frist leftist party is the SPO, they haven't too much support actually, maybe they are the 3rd party.. and of course, we have the Green :p

In Innsbruck they will vote for accept the Olympic bid too.

In Europe we'll have an important regional vote too in the land of Lower Saxony where probability will see and head to head between CDU and SPD, no chance for the racist of APD here, maybe a 7-8%?

Edited by Gianlu33

2 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

It's time to vote in Austria, one of the most rightist country of the Union...

I really hope that NEOS, the europeist party, will win some set in parliament :fingers:

For the other party.. well, FPO is the  xenophobe party, they'll have a rush for win the election whit the OVP, moderate right.

The frist leftist party is the SPO, they haven't too much support actually, maybe they are the 3rd party.. and of course, we have the Green :p

In Innsbruck they will vote for accept the Olympic bid too.

That's the vote that's actually important :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 15.10.2017 at 17:28, Gianlu33 said:

And here the virtual parlament, based on the exit polls. No news yet about Innsbruck referendum

Nessun testo alternativo automatico disponibile.

Very wrong exit polls... As it turns out, the SPÖ finished second, not the FPÖ, while the Greens did not manage to win any seat. 

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk