website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

15 hours ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Well, German politician Donald von Tuskenberg has won the election for Council of Europe's leadership, but that was to be expected as the election was rigged after Angela Merkel has used her brainwashing Soros powers to posses Viktor Orban and used threats against other leaders to support Tusk in this Russia-backed election which will sadly destroy the EU after some countries clearly are not capable of solidarity.

That's not me, that is just a quick summary of today's news report on TVPis.

Good old Soros! :p

ROTFL our ministry of foreign affairs just announced it called off it's visit in Budapest for Hungarian national holiday :woot: due to "urgent and needing immediate action internal tasks" :lol:

Oh, Jaroslaw K. :wall:

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

30 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

I think Wilders will reload with new ammunition after the protests in Rotterdam and the fights with Turkey. :d

Pretty sure these protests are good for both Wilders and the Turkish party in the Netherlands :p 

Oh well, I'm not watching any debate or something anymore, all those last days consists of is scream as loud as possible and people like Wilders are the best in screaming their nonsense :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Dnia 10.03.2017 o 20:03, VolleyRuller96 napisał:

ROTFL our ministry of foreign affairs just announced it called off it's visit in Budapest for Hungarian national holiday :woot: due to "urgent and needing immediate action internal tasks" :lol:

Oh, Jaroslaw K. :wall:

Kaczyński is insane and obsessed, sad but true. This is really true, he`s sick, his mind is sick, it`s a sect - not a party, really, Tusk, Wałęsa...65% of Poles are his..."enemies". Those people are dangerous

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

@heywoodu I need an help :p 

After the diplomatical crisis between Netherlands and Turkey some critical event was happned, you can give me some local newspaper that have a "live blog" on it? I'm going crazy looking for some first-hand news :lol: 

And last question, you have some news of what happned now in Amsterdam?

Ps. Turkish politcs is awful, they call the yesterday facts how aggression :lol: 

Edited by Gianlu33

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

@heywoodu I need an help :p 

After the diplomatical crisis between Netherlands and Turkey some critical event was happned, you can give me some local newspaper that have a "live blog" on it? I'm going crazy looking for some first-hand news :lol: 

You want to know about what happened last night? :p 

There were some protests and a little bit of riots in Rotterdam at the Turkish consulate there because some Turkish minister wasn't allowed to give a public speech supporting Erdogan. Today there's not a whole lot happening :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

You want to know about what happened last night? :p 

There were some protests and a little bit of riots in Rotterdam at the Turkish consulate there because some Turkish minister wasn't allowed to give a public speech supporting Erdogan. Today there's not a whole lot happening :p 

I read that the riots was restarted in Amsterdam after that a people put a turkish flag on the Dutch consulate :mumble:

2 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I read that the riots was restarted in Amsterdam after that a people put a turkish flag on the Dutch consulate :mumble:

I read something about that flag as well, but not about riots because of that :p 

There have been some Turkish people gathering in Amsterdam/The Hague, but there haven't really been any riots or clashes anymore today, so that's good :d (and boring, but boring's good in this case)

Dutch police used nucleair bombs against the Turkish protesters :yikes:

170313_1_8e3b8555db9cb2c38c437d5d895de72

Well, according to a pro-Erdogan channel :p (I'm still hoping it's either photoshopped or just badly translated :d ) 

Edited by heywoodu