website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

48 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Slovak parliament !

Ongoing debate about how to help small businesses Negotiations attended by one member :facepalm::lol:  

something I don´t know if to cry or laugh... and these bastards earn incredible money...

10401953_10202807543509711_9678643058536

Truly shameful, either be on Slovakia or anywhere else... here in Mexico you only see sessions full, at both national and state chambers, when it's time to assign themselves Christmas and Holiday bonusses on taxpayers money :cry:

19 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Truly shameful, either be on Slovakia or anywhere else... here in Mexico you only see sessions full, at both national and state chambers, when it's time to assign themselves Christmas and Holiday bonusses on taxpayers money :cry:

Nothing wrong with not seing full sessions. It can actually strengthen the democracy.

But that one in Slovakia is really embarassing!

Russia withdraws signature from international criminal court statute

this organization is corrupted ,good initiative Russia :yes

In recent months, three African countries who were all full members of the ICC – South Africa, Burundi and Gambia – have signalled their intention to pull out, following complaints that ICC prosecutions focused excessively on the African continent.

13 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Russia withdraws signature from international criminal court statute

this organization is corrupted ,good initiative Russia :yes

In recent months, three African countries who were all full members of the ICC – South Africa, Burundi and Gambia – have signalled their intention to pull out, following complaints that ICC prosecutions focused excessively on the African continent.

Maybe they should look at themselves instead of playing the "corruption card" every time something happens they don't like. Of course they could let all the nice, kind people on this list just go free. Friendly sweethearts like Joseph Kony and Omar al-Bashir, I'm sure the world would be a nicer place if people like that could do whatever they want :wub:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

hace 54 minutos, heywoodu said:

Maybe they should look at themselves instead of playing the "corruption card" every time something happens they don't like. Of course they could let all the nice, kind people on this list just go free. Friendly sweethearts like Joseph Kony and Omar al-Bashir, I'm sure the world would be a nicer place if people like that could do whatever they want :wub:

They are right tho, they only indict the religious wackos from Africa/middle east and NO ONE else, as if there aren't war criminals/human rights abusers in the west or in East Asia.

Oh don't get me wrong, I would definitely "like" more people to be indicted from other parts of the world as well, but sometimes the critics coming out of Africa sounds like those people shouldn't be indicted. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

23 minutes ago, dareza said:

Same here. You can easily see the groups of migrants in the city center hopelessly walking. It is not a nice picture as they usually form brawls and loud quarrels. They tend to verbally harass women during nighttime, sometimes even touching them. I feel very sorry for these people but at the same time I am disgusted by their behavior. They are not refugees as most of them come from Iraq, Mali or Libya. They are simply migrant looking for better life in Europe. For their misfortune Bulgaria cannot offer them the life they are dreaming of prior to arrival to Europe. All in all, a very unpleasant picture.

Edited by stefanbg