website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

Sunday will be a crucial day for the Italian political history. For all the days Emilia-Romagna citizens will vote for their president of Region. Emilia-Romagna is not a region like all the other for his political history, it's the cradle of italian left and when the DC centrist won in all Italy only here (and in few regions) the communist won with huge margin.

If the centre-left coalition will lost against centre-right coalition probability our government and some party (like PD, the 2nd Italian party) will implode.

Our biggest mistake was bombing Yemen over Syria. (We also chose the wrong side in the Yemeni Civil War so...)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

10 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

The fucking Nazi. Apparently Trump will try to expand his travel ban in a bid reelection :facepalm:
He would like to add: :BLR:KGZ:MYA:NGR:TAN:SUD:ERI

Nigeria? But that country is packed with Trump supporters (at least it looks like that on Social Media) :p

What's the problem with Belarus?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

25 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Vilain red commies don´t want to do business with old uncle Donald ? :p

But I doubt more than 10% of Americans has ever even heard of Belarus, so why would they care? :d 

It's not a muslim country as far as I know, so the whole "It's just a muslim ban packaged as a travel ban!" doesn't fly there.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

38 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

But I doubt more than 10% of Americans has ever even heard of Belarus, so why would they care? :d 

It's not a muslim country as far as I know, so the whole "It's just a muslim ban packaged as a travel ban!" doesn't fly there.

Or Trump’s people actually think it’s Muslim...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

Or Trump’s people actually think it’s Muslim...

I highly doubt that. One can imagine they think so of a random African country in between several Muslim countries, but Belarus? Nah.

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I highly doubt that. One can imagine they think so of a random African country in between several Muslim countries, but Belarus? Nah.

I think you really overestimate the people Trump has surrounded himself with. 

The logical says that he should cut the relations with all the countries of the world , their citizens will avoid hurricanes tornado snakes the black spiders  the shark's attacks  Mcdonald's  the area 51 

and certainly guatanamo for the most innocent kind people