website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

4 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

EOwVNGSWoAEgLct.png

Have you ever thought about why it’s so easy for criminals to get guns in the United States?

Also, and hear me out, what about the “good guys” that end up shooting the wrong “bad guys”. What about the people killed by “accidental shootings”. 

Also, again, guns aren’t going to keep criminals away. Their going to do what they do either way. At least if we don’t have guns, there’s an actual no one will be killed in process, and the proper authorities can work to locate and detain the criminal, and bring him to actual justice. Killing someone isn’t justice. Teaching people that murder is wrong, by murdering people, is probably the biggest paradox in history. 

The “Law Abiding Citizen” should also have no need for that concealed weapon. The only people with concealed weapons should be SWAT and the armed forces.

I’m not even going to comment on the fact that the “criminal” has been made a darker skin color than the “law abiding citizen”. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Completely agree. I mean, this is really not what a regular civilian needs. The fuck. One can only hope they are just trolling with some props, but you know, 'Murica.

Reveal hidden contents

Those aren’t props, there are legit guns :(. Our Constitution also allows for independently armed militias, so yeah :wacko:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

Have you ever thought about why it’s so easy for criminals to get guns in the United States?

Also, and hear me out, what about the “good guys” that end up shooting the wrong “bad guys”. What about the people killed by “accidental shootings”. 

Also, again, guns aren’t going to keep criminals away. Their going to do what they do either way. At least if we don’t have guns, there’s an actual no one will be killed in process, and the proper authorities can work to locate and detain the criminal, and bring him to actual justice. Killing someone isn’t justice. Teaching people that murder is wrong, by murdering people, is probably the biggest paradox in history. 

The “Law Abiding Citizen” should also have no need for that concealed weapon. The only people with concealed weapons should be SWAT and the armed forces.

I’m not even going to comment on the fact that the “criminal” has been made a darker skin color than the “law abiding citizen”. 

Well i wasn't the one who created this..... but what about the shooting in texas? that would've been a lot worse if there was no one who carried a gun ?

It's easy to get because it's also very easy to get drugs on the streets, because you can always find illegal stuff you can pay for.

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Completely agree. I mean, this is really not what a regular civilian needs. The fuck. One can only hope they are just trolling with some props, but you know, 'Murica.

Reveal hidden contents

You mean you don't feel a lot safer if walking on the streets with those kind of people?

47 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Well i wasn't the one who created this..... but what about the shooting in texas? that would've been a lot worse if there was no one who carried a gun ?

It's easy to get because it's also very easy to get drugs on the streets, because you can always find illegal stuff you can pay for.

Or it may have not happened at all if access to guns wasn’t so simple.

It’s all about proliferation.

31 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

More gun control laws BS. And the obvious idea of striking down the Second Amendment is something that no US politician actually wants. Bunch of clowns and hypocrites :coffee:

Yes, let’s continue to murder our children with inaction!!!

17 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yes, let’s continue to murder our children with inaction!!!

I offer you the simpliest of solutions with repealing the 2nd Amendment. What's so wrong about that? The ever so outdated & racist Poland has such strict gun laws you have a hard time buying a mere air pistol over here. Forget about an assault rifle. Hell, you can legally own a black powder gun manufactured before 1885, a bow and an air pistol/rifle for lead pellets. That is all you have available in Poland. Everything else requires a gun permit which is notoriously difficult to obtain. You can't come in and say you're gonna hunt squirrels so you need a gun permit. They'd laugh you off and kick over to the street.

But here's the thing, the US gun laws are a part of the political battle. In politics so often the chase is more important than the catch. Gun rights is a massive fuel for political bickering and for majority of these politicians it's more important for this keep going on & on rather than solving it.