website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

And now every conservative is screaming that we need to end Iran. They do realize we started this mess, and invited a response right? I fear war with Iran may be inevitable at this point. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

36 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Is there any dead ? And Trump didnt react yet , is he really president 

Doesn’t seem like any Americans were killed, but information is still slowly making its way to the press. Yes, Trump is still the President of the US.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Iran says they are done with attacks for now, but if the US strikes again, they will bomb the UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Israel.

I’d imagine we’d launch multiple strikes in multiple countries should that happen. I really hope Trump goes against everything he wants to do, and decides to deescalate the situation.

9 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Iran says they are done with attacks for now, but if the US strikes again, they will bomb the UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Israel.

I’d imagine we’d launch multiple strikes in multiple countries should that happen. I really hope Trump goes against everything he wants to do, and decides to deescalate the situation.

If trump wouldve wanted he wouldve already done it.   He even tweeted that no one was killed.     

2 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

If trump wouldve wanted he wouldve already done it.   He even tweeted that no one was killed.     

I just hope that far-right conservatives don’t gas him up, and get him all excited to attack Iran again.