website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

8 minutes ago, Agger said:

By breaking a bunch of international laws, at least ... :evil:

Yeah, I don’t think “America First” conservatives get the concept of international law...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Oh i'm not triggered, i'm never triggered, i'm not a liberal. We control the white house, the senate, have great economy, we are enjoying life under trump. No reason to get triggered really. 

This is funny since Donald Trump is the most easily triggered man in America. He freaked out just a week ago because a Canadian television channel cut his cameo from their broadcast of Home Alone 2. 

1 hour ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

I'm sorry I left my copy of the Sokovia Accords at home 

This was a funny joke. This was a bipartisan joke. We can be friends now :d.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

20 hours ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Every day makes me fall in love with Trump more and more.   Hopefully in 2024 his son runs.   There really shouldn't be any other president in America that doesnt have the last name of Trump

Ok, this is the post. You're definitely trolling. 

28 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

This was a funny joke. This was a bipartisan joke. We can be friends now :d.

Hey you're the one who dont want to come to la sevens.  I just got my ticket yesterday 

You were totally Team Stark huh

Edited by Maxim Fastovsky

Just now, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Hey you're the one who dont want to come to la sevens.  I just got my ticket yesterday 

I can’t afford to after paying and arm, leg, and second arm for Tokyo tickets :p. I need to see what the media accommodations are too. 

Politics aside, there some passions we share: sports, film, and telling NOlympics to suck it :p.

I think it’s a good thing to focus on both similarities and differences.