website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

7 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Every day makes me fall in love with Trump more and more.   Hopefully in 2024 his son runs.   There really shouldn't be any other president in America that doesnt have the last name of Trump

So you’re an Imperialist now?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

5 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

So you’re an Imperialist now?

What's the difference from the ISIS leader assassination? How about Iraq and Afghanistan? How about Clinton going into Kosovo? Hillary and Obama did nothing in Benghazi and let americans die.   Trump is different.  

34 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

What's the difference from the ISIS leader assassination? How about Iraq and Afghanistan? How about Clinton going into Kosovo? Hillary and Obama did nothing in Benghazi and let americans die.   Trump is different.  

Yes because those other leaders were respectable and then made mistakes they paid for, as where Trump is one giant walking mistake :p

Executing another country’s top general is a serious move. If you’ll remember, Bush was responsible for creating the Iraqi and Afghan Wars, and for creating the conditions necessary for ISIS to thrive. Clinton going into to Kosovo is one of the few times the Americans made a good foreign policy move. We did that on humanitarian grounds, and it proved to be necessary once the Serbian war crimes were revealed. Benghazi was a mistake. We created the conditions necessary for it. It’s this, fuck everyone attitude that many Americans, including Trump, have that continually gets us in trouble abroad.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

23 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yes because those other leaders were respectable and then made mistakes they paid for, as where Trump is one giant walking mistake :p

Executing another country’s top general is a serious move. If you’ll remember, Bush was responsible for creating the Iraqi and Afghan Wars, and for creating the conditions necessary for ISIS to thrive. Clinton going into to Kosovo is one of the few times the Americans made a good foreign policy move. We did that on humanitarian grounds, and it proved to be necessary once the Serbian war crimes were revealed. Benghazi was a mistake. We created the conditions necessary for it. It’s this, fuck everyone attitude that many Americans, including Trump, have that continually gets us in trouble abroad.

You should really follow me on twitter.  I'm retweeting a lot of good stuff.  You might even learn something.   And go see what CNBC tweeted, can't really say that they are very much in favor of our g.o.a.t

1 minute ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

You should really follow me on twitter.  I'm retweeting a lot of good stuff.  You might even learn something.   And go see what CNBC tweeted, can't really say that they are very much in favor of our g.o.a.t

Because they’re sane and you’re clearly not?

22 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Here.  I'll help you 

Screenshot_20200102-203205_Twitter.jpg

Yeah, I wouldn’t have called him the #1 Bad Guy... 

He’s done incredibly shity things, but he isn’t Putin, Whinne-the-Pooh, or the ayatollah. He’s certainly not Kadyrov, “Rocketman”, or the President of Turkmenistan who may or may not have a fetish for horses.

Do you not realize the implications of this?  Iran is a nuclear capable country. They are ruled by people willing to consistently shoot their own citizens. People who support terrorist groups like PMU, Hezbollah, and Hamas. I think this was a highly miscalculated move. What’s worse is the rumor. It’s already been rumored that Trump decided to do this in order to distract people from the impeachment process.